PDA

View Full Version : Can't Touch Me

Aqua18
10-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Defeat Kul Teska on Behpour without either player dying.... when do you have to do this i already defeated him twice but died several times both attempts is the achievement for the last time you fight him possibly?

Baricus
10-07-2009, 01:54 PM
The easiest way to get this acvhievement is to do a couple of co-op missions, get over 100.000 forcepoints as the second player to buy the invulnerability cheat in the shop. assuming that you already got the cheat for the first player. Now do the Behpour mission 9 in co-op, and turn on both the invulnerability cheat. Kill Kul Teska using only one player so leave the second controller. Be carefull when jumping to the sabotage droids when finishing Kul Teska, make sure that they are in their low position.

Aqua18
10-07-2009, 04:19 PM
so you have to get invulnerability for both players? and also with this on is it impossible to miss this one?

also if you buy invulnerability with my account and just have a guest is it on for that player too?

Baricus
10-07-2009, 04:40 PM
this method is not the only way to get the achiev but I found it to be the easiest. You do not have to get the invulnerability cheat. But I found the first part frustrating when he flies over in a fireball. If you want to get invulnerability on both players, a guest account will reset after quiting the game, so make a dummy account to login and save the second player.
The achievement is still missable with the cheat activated. When jumping to the sabotage droids to finish Kul, the last red part of his health, you can still die when you fall off or time the jump to the droids wrong.
Also each item you buy in the shop is per player, so you'll have to buy them for each player.