PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Fighter 20G - "Esteban's return to Harbour Town"

Pinoca
10-07-2009, 02:24 PM
How do I get the quets for this achievement? I have done everything for the Don, and the city is completely in his hand, but no achievement and none such quest. Even Scordo doesn't want to give me this quest.

lethaan
10-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Did you speak back to Carlos and Mendoza ? They have to be informed both :)

Pinoca
10-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Carlos only tells me: oh you're the one guiding the inquisitor...Mendoza just wants to bring me to chapter 2...Esteban himself has nothing left to say...all 7 quests are done, I got the message, that the city is in the hand of Don Esteban..but no quest at all

ponypo2001
10-07-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it's something you do in chapter 2 mate cause there are more quests offered from the Don after that before he goes back to Harbour City.Moving to chap 2 also helped me get the Eastern Temple done as it wouldn't work for me in chap 1 (triplets wouldnt open the door till chap 2).

jasonorme666
10-07-2009, 03:54 PM
So thats the secret achievement i'm missing...

Who do you have to be aligned with?

ponypo2001
10-08-2009, 03:13 PM
So thats the secret achievement i'm missing...

Who do you have to be aligned with?

The clue is in the achievement title :p

Also,I think you only get this achievement in chapter 3 or 4.It comes during your time in the volcano.You can port back to the Don and report that he can take the town after helping Mendoza in the volcano.

miedzianek
10-08-2009, 03:48 PM
u need to talk to inquistor/don/carlos,first to don(he say he wants to take town),than mendoza(he go through doors and say he doesnt matter about town),thank again to DON,than to carlos in HC

Pinoca
10-08-2009, 04:08 PM
at which point in the game? chapter 2...or 3? with one of the golden plates or all 5?

Ageha
10-08-2009, 07:43 PM
It's in chapter 3. When you are inside the volcano you have to open a door. Then you can ask the inquisitor about harbour town. He doesn't care any more about it so go back to the Don to tell him the good news. Now you have to go to Carlos to tell him he should leave.

Oceans4Ransom
02-11-2014, 11:03 PM
A problem I have encountered here though is that...

SPOILERS...

...I have all 5 discs now to give to mendoza to open the door but now he wont. For some reason Don Esteban only tells me he needs to think of something. At this point the only thing left for me to do is to enter the door with Mendoza but everyone is just standing around and He doesnt take the discs from me to open it...

I have no idea what to do now. It seems like it is broken...