PDA

View Full Version : Time to Kill

Aqua18
10-08-2009, 02:33 AM
how do you get all missions under 200 minutes if you beat the game with more than 200 minutes do you have to start a new game over to get the achievement?

nastymastadaddy
10-08-2009, 07:42 AM
i am betting you have to start a new campaign. i was thinking though an easy way to do this would be play a new campaign with another profile (not the one you need the achievements with) and before you finish every level hit start on your second controller which is logged in with your main profile (the one you need the achievement with) and it should only be a couple seconds total for every level. i am going back through the game again as Ahsoka and i am noticing when i hit to start to join in with my other profile (also going for beating every mission with another player) that my second profile's time is only going up a couple seconds every level. i may try this out over the next couple days. will keep ya posted if i can take a 3rd playthrough that is

Baricus
10-08-2009, 09:13 AM
You don't have to start a new game, just replay the missions. Do the clone missions with Cad Bane and the Jedi missions with Ahsoka to get those achievements. Assuming you have all artifacts and done all challenges the missions should take you about 5 minutes each.

nastymastadaddy
10-09-2009, 06:03 AM
You don't have to start a new game, just replay the missions. Do the clone missions with Cad Bane and the Jedi missions with Ahsoka to get those achievements. Assuming you have all artifacts and done all challenges the missions should take you about 5 minutes each.

yes i was just thinking out of the box in case that didnt work. just replay the missions and eventually during your second playthrough (assuming you are running through the levels and not taking your time) this achievement will pop