PDA

View Full Version : Glitched achievements now work!

Jimbo76
10-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Just thought i would post a new thread to say the glitched achievements now work. i was missing "to look this good takes SEGA" and "coronation", and am pleased to say i unlocked them both about half an hour ago. so to all those who are missing the glitched achievements its now time to go back and get them elusive achievements.
# just want to say also that MMZ41 had pointed this out on another thread but thought this would be of help.

mmz41
10-08-2009, 03:32 PM
How do you unlock coronation?, i won the king of players tournament but no achievement.

Kenty1981
10-08-2009, 05:19 PM
I also am not getting glitvhed chevs, i wom a tournament with full sega gear and still nothing unlocks. grrrrrrr

Jimbo76
10-08-2009, 06:22 PM
How do you unlock coronation?, i won the king of players tournament but no achievement.
I also am not getting glitvhed chevs, i wom a tournament with full sega gear and still nothing unlocks. grrrrrrr
Your joking? both of you your achievements still aint unlocking?
The only reason i checked was because of the content on the market place earlier. I thought i would put the disc in to see if there was an update, and there was.
So the first achievement i tried to unlock was the "To Look This Good Takes Sega" achievement. sure enough as soon as I won my next game up it popped. So then i rested every game until the king of players tournement, won that by beating king in the final and up popped Coronation.
If you want to check my gamercard there it is time stamped today.
Its weird its still glitched for you guys.

supadryz
10-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Time to wipe the dust of the game & finish this rubbish off, how about Gold Medallist Achievement??

Kenty1981
10-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I will try another tournament tomrrow and get back to you, i hope to god it unlocks!

mmz41
10-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Your joking? both of you your achievements still aint unlocking?
The only reason i checked was because of the content on the market place earlier. I thought i would put the disc in to see if there was an update, and there was.
So the first achievement i tried to unlock was the "To Look This Good Takes Sega" achievement. sure enough as soon as I won my next game up it popped. So then i rested every game until the king of players tournement, won that by beating king in the final and up popped Coronation.
If you want to check my gamercard there it is time stamped today.
Its weird its still glitched for you guys.

Still nothing, what kind of joke is that?

Jimbo76
10-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Still nothing, what kind of joke is that?
Sorry man i have no idea why its not unlocking for you.

LoneCatalyst
10-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi guys,

For me the Same,i installed the patch,downloaded the tournament pack,and started King of Players as 7th of the world - won against Duke = no Achievement - oh nooo:eek:

Jimbo76
10-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi guys,

For me the Same,i installed the patch,downloaded the tournament pack,and started King of Players as 7th of the world - won against Duke = no Achievement - oh nooo:eek:
I unlocked coronation by winning the tournament a second time when you play and beat king, that might have something to do with it. but im not sure.

LoneCatalyst
10-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Nah,sry,it was king..

But thats strange.Youre the only one unlocked it.Congrats,but its simple frustrating..
Maybe i have to start the KoPlayers as No.1 ?

Jimbo76
10-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Nah,sry,it was king..

But thats strange.Youre the only one unlocked it.Congrats,but its simple frustrating..
Maybe i have to start the KoPlayers as No.1 ?
Nope being number one has nothing to do with it. i skipped a full year just to play the king of tournaments, I was ranked 19th when i got to it.

LoneCatalyst
10-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Nope being number one has nothing to do with it. i skipped a full year just to play the king of tournaments, I was ranked 19th when i got to it.

i thought u can only play it 1-16......oh man,dont know what do,hehe - delete the save game and start new Career :uzi::uzi::uzi: (NOT for anything) haha.
Iam a big fan of VT3 (one of the best Sportsgames) but the career in this game was the most boring thing in my life! I slept while playing it..

WoodsMonk
10-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Woop! Coronation!! Unlocked:locked.

I left my save at the KoP tournament as I was waiting for it to be patched (I was rank 7). Just beat King and up popped "2 for 55g" (coronation & king for the day)

LoneCatalyst
10-09-2009, 11:30 AM
I played it now the second time in a row and still no Achievement for me,its sad:confused:

Jimbo76
10-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Woop! Coronation!! Unlocked:locked.

I left my save at the KoP tournament as I was waiting for it to be patched (I was rank 7). Just beat King and up popped "2 for 55g" (coronation & king for the day)
Good news! at least that's one other person I no of.

supadryz
10-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Good news! at least that's one other person I no of.

Well just played King of Players & no Achievement :confused:

Had you already played King of players tournament before when it was glitched??? As i have played it a good 5 times already before the patch.

LoneCatalyst
10-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Played it a THIRD TIME, and no achievement for me,think i give it up now.
Played it num.Times before @supadryz

Jimbo76
10-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Well just played King of Players & no Achievement :confused:

Had you already played King of players tournament before when it was glitched??? As i have played it a good 5 times already before the patch.
Played it a THIRD TIME, and no achievement for me,think i give it up now.
Played it num.Times before @supadryz
Yeah tried a few times before the update with no joy. sorry its not unlocking for you guys.:(

supadryz
10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Yeah tried a few times before the update with no joy. sorry its not unlocking for you guys.:(

Hmmmm gutted what to do:mad:

Boostme
10-09-2009, 06:15 PM
wtf man..i just beat KoP again and no coronation..how da fuck did u unlock it with the new patch..

Kenty1981
10-10-2009, 02:05 PM
I have the same dal, got the patch and played one game to get the sega looking good ach, then played up to KOP, went out of game and turned autosave off, went back into world tour and won KOP and nothing unlocked - GUTTED!!!!!

stoutman11
10-11-2009, 02:24 PM
I have gotten coronation now!! YAY i also bought the prauge court so i have 26/26 courts and that achv unlocked to..... however the To look this good takes sega achv wont unlock for me still...!!! i have the sega hat, sega sunglasses, sega shirt, sega shorts, and sega shoes ( i was wearing the wrong shoes at first) is there anything else im missing??? i played a full tourney and won all 3 matches.... played a match of pin crusher and won... played a practice match and won.... NOTHING on this achv!! any help is appreciated! thanks

stoutman11
10-11-2009, 02:37 PM
lol nevermind my previous post!!!! i already had the Sega achv!!! so just need the 10 player matches....the feed all the animals... the pirate ship arggg ... and all gold metals...and the pool game....

i may try to get the 10 player matches but the rest i think i will pass on.

Yellow_Dragon
10-12-2009, 07:06 PM
I just unlocked the coronation achievement and obtain King as a playable character. I left my save game near the king of players tournament and have been waiting for a patch before I beat king so that I wouldnt have to play through a third time just to get coronation.

Finally I have got 975 on this game! The other 25 isnt worth the effort, for all gold medals.

Ximuhan
10-18-2009, 03:40 PM
working for me too

BemusedBox
10-20-2009, 04:15 AM
Just got this today beat king achievement unlocked but the game did crash after it unlocked+the game was very glitchy as well.

ash2509
10-21-2009, 10:06 PM
i still cant get the 'coronation' achievement, played it loadsa times now but still no chievo, do u have to win it without losing a game or something?

anyone still trying to get the 'to look this good takes sega' achievement try playing a match online with all the sega gear, i couldnt get this achievement, played online and got it first time, hope it works

Penny1124
10-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Okay, now I know why game freeze at the start of King & Duke. It's because I didn't install the game again. Once I installed again and thats no problems (but sometimes the game still will freeze on loading).
But the new problem is even I win Duke. no achievement. Then I keep played to the next season and win King. no achievement too...

Kenty1981
10-23-2009, 05:42 PM
You dont need to play online to get the looking good ach, i got it in world tour after getting the patch.

I like a lot of ppl cannot get the coronation ach! any news on that would be appreciated.