PDA

View Full Version : Saw VI and The Video Game

The Irish Godfather
10-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Some of the things that has happened in the video game, do you think will be in the new Saw movie coming out in October. Like Melissa is dead so that leaves her out. Obi died in the second saw movie. I wonder if detective Sings wife is in the movie. Maybe Dr Gordon is back in the movie. I remember that the producers had supposedly contract issues with Dr Gordon and thats why we dont know what happened to him. Or what about Jigsaw's wife. She worked at the hospital and the video game takes place in a Asylum.

Deadly
10-08-2009, 05:01 PM
You will encounter that the real real killer, main mind of all Saw movies is Dr. Gordon :D

timmy2thej
10-08-2009, 09:11 PM
SawIV and The Video Game

You mean SawVI. :)

The Irish Godfather
10-08-2009, 09:24 PM
simple mistake lol

GeezusDylan160
10-08-2009, 11:39 PM
I don't think they'll build on to the game that much in Saw VI if at all. Just seems kinda pointless y'know? I was actually hoping the game would FINALLY reveal what happened to Gordon but man from what i've read it's got nothing. Dr. Gordon is the last real gem in the Saw series if you ask me, his survival is still a mystery. It's like what happened to Detective Matthews from Saw 2-4. After what everyone saw happen in Saw 3 I had all my friends figuring he was dead, pretty obvious he wasn't though as seen in Saw 4. I think when they reveal the true ending to Dr.Gordon's fate they'll completely fuck it up. They like give a short reference to how they found some dead guy (Dr.Gordon) in fucking Mexico or something stupid like that. WE WANT GORDON!