PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

Kaens
02-10-2007, 03:02 AM
Okay, I realize this is probably of no interest to anyone, but hey, no one reads this section down here anyways! I finally got an achievement on this game. Took me about 10 hours, was a nice 10 pointer. Why is that news? Well, because I'm the only person in the United States to have done so! Mission accomplished. Game completed with 10/1000! :woop:

graemelunn
02-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Okay, I realize this is probably of no interest to anyone, but hey, no one reads this section down here anyways! I finally got an achievement on this game. Took me about 10 hours, was a nice 10 pointer. Why is that news? Well, because I'm the only person in the United States to have done so! Mission accomplished. Game completed with 10/1000! :woop:
Just so you feel the love - congrats mate :p

DJ Psyanyde
02-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Way to go man gotta feel good to be the first person to achieve next to impossible task for a non japanese reader

Kaens
02-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Way to go man gotta feel good to be the first person to achieve next to impossible task for a non japanese reader
Yeah I'm such a dork I jumped up and was walking around my house with my arms raised!

:weirdo

Smokez
02-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Congrats and What Kinda game is this?

Kaens
02-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Congrats and What Kinda game is this?
It's a convenience store simulator, ala Sim City. The reason it's so hard is because it's all menus, but with enough experimenting I can pretty much tell what I'm doing.

Minty
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Do you know what the achievement was tho?! :p

JJBDude
02-12-2007, 04:21 PM
It's a convenience store simulator, ala Sim City. The reason it's so hard is because it's all menus, but with enough experimenting I can pretty much tell what I'm doing.

Ah shame I like them type of games, would have been interested in getting it if it was in English. Not going to try and play it in Japanese like you though ha!

IMportdreams95
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
you are the japanese god. Are you sure your american? are you married to an asian woman.. come on spit it out!

anyways you need to send it my way and walk me thru it so i can walk around the house with my arms raised. :woop:

CC99999
03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
I think the concept is cool- is there any point to get it? I took a year of Japanese in college ten years ago. I can read hirigana and katakana. Is this thing all Kanji?

JVinz
03-15-2007, 02:38 PM

Congrats!

I've been trying to figure this game out as well. I've pretty much figured out how to work all of the menus. But I can't figure out what the goals are for each of the scenarios.

Also, I was playing scenario 1 and after a while my game just ended. I can't tell if I passed or failed. lol.

Any tips you can offer?

Kaens
03-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Congrats!

I've been trying to figure this game out as well. I've pretty much figured out how to work all of the menus. But I can't figure out what the goals are for each of the scenarios.

Also, I was playing scenario 1 and after a while my game just ended. I can't tell if I passed or failed. lol.

Any tips you can offer?
Mission 1 = 5 years to earn a certain amount of yen (3 trillion I think)
Mission 2 = Have to earn certain amount more than your competition
Mission 3 = Just earn as much as you can in a few years, no minimum and you will always win it

JVinz
03-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Mission 1 = 5 years to earn a certain amount of yen (3 trillion I think)
Mission 2 = Have to earn certain amount more than your competition
Mission 3 = Just earn as much as you can in a few years, no minimum and you will always win it

Ahh, that's how my game ended then, I hit 5 years without meeting my goal.

Here are the scenario descriptions:
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4605/scenariokt7.jpg

For the first mission it says "5" (I assume that's the 5 year time limit)
Then it says "25000Y"

In the game I just noticed that it is showing that I have "4997Y" in my city (not sure what this is, population maybe?)

Right below that it says:
"25000Y" "20003Y" 19%

It looks like that is my scenario 1 goal. I need 20003Y more and I'm currently 19% of the way there.

Each building in the city seems to have this (upside-down)Y value. Bigger buildings have a bigger value.

So this time I'm going to try to build as many buildings as I can to see if I can pass scenario 1

Frankie B1
10-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, with a bit of experimenting you can figure the scenarios out, up unitil about 9 or 10 then they start getting nasty...

I'm about to get cracking with this game, so how's about we compile a list of objectives for all scenarios if anyone is interested?

neko
01-23-2008, 08:57 AM
Quick and dirty translation for you:

Scenario 1: Within 5 years, get 25000 peoples living in your city.
Scenario 2: Within 5 years, achieve total sales of 1,000,000,000 Yen.
Scenario 3: Get C-Rank on Scenario 1 and 2 in order to unlock this level.

Frankie B1
02-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Nice going so far :) the big probem is getting the advertisment sorted for me

Frankie B1
08-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Right so I passed scenario 2 and also got an achievement something to do with the leaderboard I think, but struggling with scenario 1, I can get to around 75% then it slows to a halt and I run out of time :( help would be appreciated :)