PDA

View Full Version : Achievment Dream Team

anthonyd46
10-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Ok i found using the following settings made some of the tricky settings easier.

This helped me get TIMMY D, AND1, Broy 10 steals, Dwight Howard 10 blocks

Make this your team

C Dwight Howard(Orlando Magic)
PF Nene (Denver Nuggets)
SF Yao (Houston Rockets)
SG Shaq (Cleveland Cavilers)
PG Andrew Bynum (Los Angeles Lakers)

Make this the opposing team

C Nate Robinsion(New York Knicks)
PF Aaron Brooks (Houston Rockets)
SF Chucky Atkins (Detroit Pistons)
SG T.J. Ford (Indiana Pacers)
PG Mike Conley (Memphis Grizzles)

This will give your team an obivous 1 foot height advantage.

Blocks: Put the opposing team on the thunder and just basically follow whoever has the ball with dwight howard when it looks like their gonna shoot jump with y or put ur hands up with the right stick it should knock them down to the floor and the ball will go flying. Repeat 9 more times.

Timmy D: Take Dwight Howard and you want to stand to the right of the basket on a 45 degree angle. Hit the shoot button, about then it is leaving his fingertips hold up on the control stick and the ball should hit the glass and goes in about 85% of the time. You can see this here in the practice gym but dwight howard is the best to do it with.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/anthonyd46/videos/50/ (im banned from youtube so i cant post there)

AND1: Easy, put the fouls all the way up in sliders and just keep charging to the basket with dwight howard on a layup or dunk attempt he will get fouled by the short guys eventually sometimes first try sometimes not.

Steals: Now you want to turn it around, play as the blazers and go against the team of centers, just keep mashing x on the defenders with brandon roy and should be able to get the steals easy. You can adjust their stats to be all 0's if you want, but i got it without them.

L33TWiZaRd
10-10-2009, 05:20 AM
Are the codes unique? or same as fifa 09 live season code

anthonyd46
10-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Are the codes unique? or same as fifa 09 live season code

codes what codes i didnt mention codes in this post?

NUTZILLA313
10-11-2009, 06:51 AM
Yea I have no idea what that dude is talkin about with the codes. Thanks though for this idea. I've been having major trouble getting 10 blocks with Dwight Howard. :uzi::eek:

MrVan77
10-11-2009, 09:19 PM
he's talking about the codes for the live dna thing or whatever. if you purchased the game...you should have a code.

btw thanks for the info, im gonna try this out.

mikeeeeeeeee124
10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
has to be the worst suggestion ive ever seen... shaq at the 2... i dont need to say anything else

anthonyd46
10-14-2009, 06:43 AM
has to be the worst suggestion ive ever seen... shaq at the 2... i dont need to say anything else

It worked perfectly for me and two other people try it before knocking it dwight howard was killing people he was knocking them down so hard after blocking the shot

TrishTheDish
10-14-2009, 09:18 AM

No, I think you do need to say something else.

"My name is mikeeeeeeeee124 and I can't read at all." would be a good start.