PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the Freezer trap

hyabusha
10-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone, can some one post a video, or Instructions on getting out of the freezer trap In the cafeteria?

Many thanks

The Pants Party
10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
You need to move the ones on the left side forward, then move the two back rows to the left where those were. Then move the two rows on the right backward, then move the final piece blocking the door to the right where those were.

hyabusha
10-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Thanks! I'll give It a try!

IIIDEFAULTIII
10-09-2009, 12:22 AM
You need to move the ones on the left side forward, then move the two back rows to the left where those were. Then move the two rows on the right backward, then move the final piece blocking the door to the right where those were. This post looks oddly familiar lol i think i read it like 5 topics down haha

STARINFLAMES21
10-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Guys can anyone post a video its the first time I get stuck in the game and I have no idea where to move them and what you said confused me.

The Pants Party
10-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Ok, there are two rows of pigs like this on the left:

| |

Grab them both and move them UP.

There are two rows of pigs on the bottom like this:

_
_

Grab those and move them to the left where the first set of pigs used to be. Now there are two sets of pigs on the right just like the first set of pigs on the left, grab those and move them BACK.

Once those are moved, the final set of pigs in front of the door can be moved RIGHT and you can exit.

hyabusha
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
We're all taking about the same freezer trap right? The one where your screen gets full of ice?

hyabusha
10-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Never mind, I figured It out. ^_^

STARINFLAMES21
10-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Ok thanks Pants it really helped yea. I wanna finish this game so I can start OP:Dragon Rising which im gonna play till tuesday cause Brutal Legend is gonan be out.

m_thanos
10-11-2009, 08:19 PM
okay im completely confused as to how the puzzle works i followed the exact details but i just dont see the first two rows that need to be pushed forward on the left. can someone help or post a pic pleaseeee!!!!!! thx

m_thanos
10-11-2009, 08:56 PM
okay im completely confused as to how the puzzle works i followed the exact details but i just dont see the first two rows that need to be pushed forward on the left. can someone help or post a pic pleaseeee!!!!!! thx

Edit: Forget it i figured it out thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!