PDA

View Full Version : Question...

YerpY
02-10-2007, 04:44 AM
I just bought this game i was wondering if this game is easy... my gf likes to play games but most of them are too hard for her (or she doesnt want to put the effort in, she used to rock in CS on the computer)... but i was wondering if this game is easy enough to play the whole game with her without any real struggles...?

BIGRIPS420
02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
The game is pretty easy and you can definately play it with your girlfriend. THe achivements aren't very difficult either except for the undefeated ones where you use a vechile. My girlfriend liked the game and even plays it on her own.

YerpY
02-10-2007, 06:07 PM
awesome, thanks ill wait for her to be around to beat them game with me :) i wish there were more games like this

BIGRIPS420
02-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Mine also really liked Oblivion, she plays it all the time now.

YerpY
02-11-2007, 03:21 PM
yeah my gf plays it on the pc but i was referring to more two player games ya know :)

smorpheus
02-12-2007, 08:46 PM
To get all the Achievements, you generally have to replay the each level several times. It's helpful and more fun to have other people play with you, so its definitely a fun co-op experience for just about all skill levels. If you unlock the invulnerability or restore hearts extras, then you can do runs to get money and they don't have to worry about dying (it's still fun though.)

I do play this with my less-skilled gamer friends.

MUA is also pretty mindless co-op game that I'm sure your GF will be good enough to play. Just play in Arcade mode, so there's no real consequence from dying (in co-op you have to go back and ressurect if a hero dies.)

Razza-Legend
02-15-2007, 02:50 PM
its fairly easy but if you want 100% the minikits can sometimes be a pain to find, but not always.

feanie
03-14-2007, 03:29 PM
well, I'm a girl and can be a bit of a whuzz with games
I lost my patience with tomb raider and kameo

I love this game :Bounce:

I am totally addicted. My husband has come nowhere near the xbox ever since we bought it. Def a good buy.

As a bonus we only paid 18 on ebay