PDA

View Full Version : Lol@rubi's tat

Teh BeZ
10-09-2009, 12:36 AM
I know I'm a freak for noticing this but on the cover of Wet, Rubi has a tattoo sleeve on her left arm , but in the game and in every other picture the sleeve is on the right arm. AND It changes, it is a bit random....

Lol a tad random and rather strange haha. :)

Joel301
10-09-2009, 12:40 AM
the cover is flipped because look at her hair and the sword, on opposite sides.

Teh BeZ
10-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Its still a random thing lol, and the the tattoos are rather different :P

Dz06lt
10-09-2009, 01:05 AM
its a shitty game why arent you suprised

KFZ Scrubs
10-09-2009, 02:28 AM
the cover is flipped because look at her hair and the sword, on opposite sides.
Well even if that is the case... the arm tattoos are different.
Just a little mistake the artists must have made.

Dack124
10-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Very... Odd that you'd take the time to note those things.

oO LeCo Oo
10-10-2009, 03:03 PM
I noticed that too, but since this game is a tribute to B movies (just like Tarantino and Rodriguez did with Grindhouse / Planet Terror * ), I'd expect this to be on purpose.

Damn I love this game, astonishing art direction :)

* some of you might want to take a look at upcoming movie "MACHETTE"...;)

pieroglyphic
10-10-2009, 04:24 PM
I noticed that too, but since this game is a tribute to B movies (just like Tarantino and Rodriguez did with Grindhouse / Planet Terror * ), I'd expect this to be on purpose.

Damn I love this game, astonishing art direction :)

* some of you might want to take a look at upcoming movie "MACHETTE"...;)

the tribute to those over-the-top action movies is wasted on a title with such weak gameplay.. i love the style of the game, but a tribute to B movies doesnt mean they have to make a B game(although I personally give it a C)

SteffanDavies
12-05-2009, 09:20 AM
lol I did notice that actually but I didn't post a thread because I didn't think anyone would care xD

Fizzmatix
12-05-2009, 09:35 AM
The concept art on the case is probably an old sketch from when the game was in early development. They may have changed it since then, also the image may be flipped. Surely you should know developers are lazy by now :P.

JuCaMo
04-01-2010, 02:33 PM
It's definitely a different tat from the box, but then again she looks like she went through several minor design changes from when the cover art was drawn to when she was actually rendered in the game. Where did you get the third photo of her in the tub? I don't remember that scene from the game.

Teh BeZ
04-02-2010, 01:48 AM
It's definitely a different tat from the box, but then again she looks like she went through several minor design changes from when the cover art was drawn to when she was actually rendered in the game. Where did you get the third photo of her in the tub? I don't remember that scene from the game.

If I remember correctly I just googled it but I think the bit in the tub was from either the trailer or the opening scene :/ not sure though :P

Off topic: I started this thread AGES ago when I first got the game, and I still haven't completed it LMAO!

xMANNY FRE5Hx
04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
I noticed the tats too lol

I really enjoyed the game and the style, too bad the gameplay is kinda broken.

Hopefully I'll 1k it with this last play through.

Sampson
05-21-2010, 07:59 PM
It is rather random... just like your last picture.