PDA

View Full Version : Target Markers

Lt Dark Hunter
02-10-2007, 05:10 AM
Has anyone gotten the achievement for finding all target markers? If so how do you get it, cause I have a few friends that have all of the achievements for getting the target markers for each level, but at the end of the game they didn't get the achievement for finding all target markers. Thanks in advance.

Shaaady Souljah
02-10-2007, 08:28 AM
you have to find all of the markers at every difficulty... that is why it is so hard to get.

james hindson
02-10-2007, 12:58 PM
This should help it took me a while to find it but here it is, this link contains every single target mark on every dificulty. http://www.xbox-c4.com/pc/xbox360/planet/target.html

james hindson
02-10-2007, 01:01 PM
just click on the blue ss to see the picture of the location of the target mark.

Galaxy Spear
02-11-2007, 12:24 PM
you have to find all of the markers at every difficulty... that is why it is so hard to get.

What nonsense that is lol. I know we asked for hard achievements due to games like NFS MW and Fight Night Round 3 being too easy. But thats just crazy.

Brigade
02-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Tell me about it .. I'm running the markers for Hard Mission 10 right now .. all that's left is to finish out the markers for 10 and 11 on Normal/Hard/Extreme (got the 1st 1/2 of the medals on my campaign extreme for 11) ..

Mission 3 was probably the worst for getting the markers on Extreme .. I had to run it twice. But if you play through the game (getting all markers) on easy campaign, then jump head first into Extreme .. it's a high learning curve, but it worked for me.

Campaign Extreme each mission, then save and quit after you finish a mission, run back through with Hard and Normal .. it's a cakewalk after toughing out Extreme (trust me)

Shizelbs
02-14-2007, 06:27 AM
From the menu can you select any mission to go back and play it again, or do you have to do every mission in sequence?

Also, for those of you that are as stupid as me, this is not Mario. You don't run into the coin to pick it up, you have to shoot it.

Brigade
02-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Once you clear a mission on a difficulty, it unlocks the mission for every lesser difficulty.

I.E. I just finished Mission 10 on Extreme. That unlocked Normal and Hard Mission 10 in the mission select screen. I'm going to finish out Extreme mission 11 (and the last 5 markers .. W00t), then I run mission 11 on Normal and Hard and collect their markers and I'm done. Make sense?

james hindson
02-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Anyone know how to do mission 2 on extreem without running out of t-eng, do you just skip the akrid or kill them to get there t-eng?

Brigade
02-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Best bet: Kill EVERYTHING as quickly as possible.

There are some real monster missions on Extreme .. so tough that after finishing each mission on Extreme (taking an hour or two), I could usually mow down Hard and Normal in about 20 mins a piece, without dying.

And I just got the Master Pioneer achievement .. that was TOUGH. Now 8 levels to go for Online Master .. ^^

james hindson
02-16-2007, 07:05 PM
wow u must be good. I got the online master but i still need the Master Pioneer and the extreem soldier.