PDA

View Full Version : Red Light District : /

Tyger7
02-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Wow I think it's happening to me :( My xbox has the red lights and I feel screwed. My year was up in November, so now I will probably be charged for repair, and not have it for 2 weeks. Crackdown/Halo3 beta goodbye. I used that thing for dvds too, so now I suppose I have to watch them in my computer. Wow I just really now feel everyone's pain

Fonkey Monkey
02-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Very sorry to hear that tyger. Send it in, it comes back alot faster than you would think( at least to me it did)
Do you have an extended warranty from the place you bought it?

KilluhKam
02-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow I think it's happening to me :( My xbox has the red lights and I feel screwed. My year was up in November, so now I will probably be charged for repair, and not have it for 2 weeks. Crackdown/Halo3 beta goodbye. I used that thing for dvds too, so now I suppose I have to watch them in my computer. Wow I just really now feel everyone's pain

you probably wont be screwed with the beta because as long as you buy the game (reserve it) and have the disc, when they release the beta (its not goin to be released when crackdown is released) you'll still be able to play the beta as for the dvd thing, its always good to have a dvd player. we got like 7:

Portable one
2 360's (selling one of them)
1 reg. xbox
1 in the living room
1 in the master bedroom

my computer also plays them but i usually dont use it to play them, only burn and download them lol but i hear ya though, it would suck to have the 360 as the only dvd player, i hope you get it fixed soon