PDA

View Full Version : 1000GS in 1 Playtrough?

ZYM
10-09-2009, 03:31 PM
This is a fun little game and it is totally possible to gain 1000GS in a single playthrough. well except one acheeve the silent assassin for not being seen, that one I did go back and redo after beating the game and it was on the Canyon River map.

TIPS:
1. Do not replay or restart any level only use the continue option when playing.

2. Play on Hard difficulty, the acheeves stack for difficulty.

3. Use Futo on every level for at least one encounter.

4. Do not finish a level without having all scrolls, statues, and animals, This one is important, the coins and flowers/mushrooms mean nothing they are only if you plan to make potions which is not needed.

5. make sure to get every enemy, the small gold orbs are what increase your health and ki by leveling up.

6. On canyon river map when you go through the rapids do not hit any rocks to obtain the Smooth Sailing Acheeve if you see red on your hat just restart the checkpoint.

7. The eat my dust acheeve took me about 3 tries before getting it even though I did the same thing every time, use Tora for this achieve, drink the strange brew and when you see your ki bar turn white then press and hold :ybut: till it runs out

8. The Tengu friend acheeve you should get on the quest where the Tengu asks you to find the tiger lily stems for the bombs

9. if for some reason you miss useing Futo on a level make a note and wait till the end and go back, you will get the acheeve in the middle of battle no need to hit a save spot.

Well hope this little mini guide is helpful I got my 1000GS last night and I did have to replay once but I wasn't sure about all the acheeves the first time through and the biggest thing is DO NOT RESTART that messes up four acheeves . . .

Thanks, GOOD LUCK!!

bjh_27
10-14-2009, 07:34 AM
thanks for the tips, very helpful

ZYM
10-14-2009, 02:30 PM
I do what I can . . .
Your welcome

Womi
10-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Thank you very much for your tips.
Everything worked out perfect and I got the full 1k after my first playthrough :)

This should definitely be added to the roadmap / guide!

smudgedhorizon
10-18-2009, 02:03 PM
This is my next game, so thanks for the heads up, the whole missing animals thing was bothering me a bit, its nice to have a definitive plan to follow!

SWAGGART
10-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the tips dude! that puts things straight!

iNf3Rn0 Zamar
10-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the quick tips.

smudgedhorizon
10-28-2009, 09:55 AM
I actually restarted one of the Tengu levels by accident, decided to carry on with my playthrough anyway, and my Tengu achievement unlocked no problem exactly when it was supposed to - do you reckon they patched this, or am I just one lucky mother?

Oh an place your bets on whether I will be as lucky with the animals/jinzos (crosses fingers arms eyes and toes)

Filter x360a
11-04-2009, 02:49 AM
wow, wish I saw this before. I tried getting the Fujo achieve and the Tengo achieve after I finished my first playthough and the didn't unlock. Is this a common problem? Seems that way. Any advise on how to unlock these

This info should have been in the guide to avoid people getting stuck like I am.