PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the online badges?

zebatov
02-10-2007, 08:36 PM
I was just curious as to how to get the online professional achievement. The thing in the guide isn't very clear as it basically says everything that's in the achievement description. I'm just curious what to do for the "start last/finish first" badge, the "3-event win streak" badge, and the "win each scenario badge". Is there an easy way of getting these?

Me55iah
02-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Start last finish first is probably easiest in gotham duelling as you only need to overtake 1 other car.

Other requirements include 1 win on each event and I'd recommend you do that first as its almost impossible later on when you get a higher trueskill rank.

consecutive wins? I'd say pick 1 track and stick to it, and my own personal favourite is Nordschleife, if the dodgem brigade knock you off on the first corner you get the chance to catch up due to the length of the course.

Arch Lord
02-14-2007, 06:16 AM
This achievement is glitched and will not always activate. You could just be wasting ur time.

Me55iah
02-14-2007, 07:36 PM
There was a problem with the acheivement which has now been solved.

Creech
02-14-2007, 07:47 PM
The achievement was fixed a LONG time ago. I got that one in May of 2006, so it was definitely fixed by then. There are few enough people who play this game now that you can pretty easily boost with a friend for all but the win in every scenario part of this achievement. That one takes a minimum of 4 or 6 people for some of the scenarios, so that is harder.

zebatov
02-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Start last finish first is probably easiest in gotham duelling as you only need to overtake 1 other car.

Other requirements include 1 win on each event and I'd recommend you do that first as its almost impossible later on when you get a higher trueskill rank.

consecutive wins? I'd say pick 1 track and stick to it, and my own personal favourite is Nordschleife, if the dodgem brigade knock you off on the first corner you get the chance to catch up due to the length of the course.

Thanks man.. But where are the consecutive wins done? Either online or offline? I've never heard of the Nordschleife!

PS- You can lower your trueskill by sucking ass, anyways. I rammed some other guy because he knocked me out of first place and then I just drove forward slowly and hit every car I could as they passed. I went down two ranks from 13 to 11.