PDA

View Full Version : need info on these achievements

bb gunner
10-10-2009, 03:20 PM
I am looking to get some help in getting these achievements:

was wondering what buttons are used to get these

dance of death - when do they dance? I have purchased the dances

bowling master - destroy 10 droids with a rolling destoyer?

grand slam - destroy 25 droids by jump attack off another character?

tag team - destroy 100 droids your partner has stunned? can this be done with computer as partner?

gold leader - force kill 1 of each gold droid?

thanks for any help..

Guido636
10-10-2009, 05:39 PM
For Dance Of Death you have to double jump over an enemy and when you have the option press B and then kill dancing enemies... You have to buy the power up in the shop before...

For Bowling Master i think you have to jack the rolling destroyer and then press X against a group of enemies...

For Tag Team i think you have to kill enemys when they are stunned (electricity on their bodies)... and yes you can make it with CPU as partner but is easier with a buddy that stun for you enemies

Don't know for Grand Slam

nastymastadaddy
10-10-2009, 06:36 PM
gold leader: double jump on the enemies then press Y

ScuzzyBunny FTN
10-11-2009, 12:44 PM
For Gold Leader it's double jump on a GOLD enemy and press Y...and don't forget the regular droid!

Bowling Master and Tag Team can be easily attained during Challenges. For Tag Team one player just spams the unlimited generic ion grenade on a droid destruction challenge, while the other player shoots them. For Bowling Master, I did it on the level where you are Mace (I think) and you are on the lift with the hole in the middle. That challenge spawned the droids you need right before a pack of reg droids, so you can get it in 3 or 4 runs of the challenge (5 minutes tops).

Grand Slam I am still trying to figure out, but you CANNOT jump on your partner, nor can you jump on the AI extra clone troopers, so what I have been doing is jumping on a droid in a group, then double jumping straight up, and using force slam into the group with the ultimate lightsaber. I just started trying this last night, so I will update it if the achv pops.

Nice to know about the dancing...I got them to dance once and never figured out what I had done!

ScuzzyBunny FTN
10-11-2009, 12:49 PM
...the easiest method/ location for Tag Team is the first challenge as Clones. The person who needs the achv needs to have thermal dets, and just throws one into each group the first player stuns with ion grenades. It's a real easy location, you don't take much damage, and they come in groups of 4 or 5. Only downside is to get the achv there for both players you have to replay the level (we are doing that today...I was the "stunner" yesterday, so I don't have the achv, but can confirm you can get it with cheats on, and that thermals DO work for it).

Dizzy Domes
10-11-2009, 04:20 PM
It looks like all you questions have been answered but grand slam. To get it, double jump onto a droids back then press :abut: to jump off and :xbut: to attack another droid before you hit the ground. If you do it in a crowd of battle droids you can get multiple kills for each attack.

Guido636
10-11-2009, 04:40 PM
pratically is when character smash the light saber on the ground...

Darth Nightwing
10-14-2009, 07:14 PM
It looks like all you questions have been answered but grand slam. To get it, double jump onto a droids back then press :abut: to jump off and :xbut: to attack another droid before you hit the ground. If you do it in a crowd of battle droids you can get multiple kills for each attack.

This is the one I am having trouble with. I swear of I have killed 100 droids doing it. Maybe it will be the 101:boxer