PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something? Stupid icehouse!

pieroglyphic
10-10-2009, 04:18 PM
not even DMC4 on hell n hell pissed me off this much... what is up with this game? I'm running it first time through on hard and the f**king arena in the icehouse(chapter 8) is kicking my ass. I've tried all routes, but it is impossible to avoid gettin hit, and even with a high multiplier, I dont regen. until i stop killing, which is the dumbest thing ever because that doesnt stop them from killing me... anyone have a clue or tip on what the deal is with this game?

p.s. dont post or suggest that video of the arena being done on normal. ive seen it already.

hyourinnmaru
10-10-2009, 05:53 PM
all did on all modes was 1st get upstairs defeat the guys there then grab the x2 multiplier then wall run jump when shooting and defeat the guys again when close to the ground press b to slide and shoot the masked ones that way you keep your health max and get a lot of style points like 175 for each defeated, go for the minigun guard, once its defeated the rest is easy my reccord on that stage its 18.670 points doing this method, also you can use this for points count mode:)

i Eat Kittenzx
10-11-2009, 04:04 AM
All i did was run straight up the stairs take out the two guys up there get rid of the spawning thing get the x2 multiplier jump down and use the Sub machine guns to weaken the guy with the chain gun when he started to stumble over to the place where you can kill him i removed the second spawning thing went to the other one on the bottom level removed that killed the chain gun guy then went and removed the last spawning thing took me a couple of shots but i eventually got it with patience and practice.

Gor1lla
10-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Easiest way to do it (with bug):
Stand near the entrance, before the arena starts. Shoot the Ice things in front of you and shot the skull-sword-arena-doors-close-thing. Then shoot the other Close-Thing upstairs. When you enter the Arena there will be 2 doors left, shouldnt be a problem^^

pieroglyphic
10-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Easiest way to do it (with bug):
Stand near the entrance, before the arena starts. Shoot the Ice things in front of you and shot the skull-sword-arena-doors-close-thing. Then shoot the other Close-Thing upstairs. When you enter the Arena there will be 2 doors left, shouldnt be a problem^^

see.. now that sounds like a good idea... none of that.. "lets demonstrate a route on normal and suggest it for hard" bs.. thanks bro