PDA

View Full Version : there might b something wrong with my xbox

J Lo
02-10-2007, 11:40 PM
ok heres the deal...i was played smackdown vs raw 2007 and i tried to save it and it froze...so i restarted my xbox and started up the game again it goes into the menu and it says "You must select a storage device to save your game progress. Do you want to select a storage device?" and i say yes...and i pick my hard drive...it loads...and then it says "You must select a storage device to save your game progress. Do you want to select a storage device?" again and i say yes again...and i choose my hard drive again....this is the weird part...now it says "The current Storage Device has been removed. Please select a new storage device." when the hard drive is still plugged into my xbox...help?

edit

i went on perfect dark zero and everything was fine on there...so whats wrong? cuz i cant get into my saved data for smackdown vs raw 2007 now...and im really close to getting a bunch of achievements so can somebody help me?

ive also tried unplugging the hard drive and replugging it back in and it still didnt work...i even flipped it vertically and still nothing...

Webb
02-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Moved to General 360. The FAQ board is for x360a based queries. Thanks :)

J Lo
02-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Moved to General 360. The FAQ board is for x360a based queries. Thanks :)

sorry :( im soo p/o'ed right now

YerpY
02-10-2007, 11:54 PM
do u only have one game save (sorry next played the game) if u have other saves try them kinda sounds like a corrupt save from the crash...

J Lo
02-11-2007, 12:15 AM
do u only have one game save (sorry next played the game) if u have other saves try them kinda sounds like a corrupt save from the crash...

well under memory theres 2 things...game settings and saved game...and if it is corrupted is there any way to uncorrupt it like move the file to a memory card or something? cuz i do not want to do all of this crap over again...

YerpY
02-11-2007, 12:24 AM
if its corrupt that wont do anything but wait to see what other people say... because i am not completely sure on any of it :)

J Lo
02-11-2007, 12:26 AM
if its corrupt that wont do anything but wait to see what other people say... because i am not completely sure on any of it :)

im winging it right now im just doing the season mode and hopefully unlocking all the legends without saving it...i fucking hate how the 360 always fucking freezes...im so pissed

I N64 I MaRiO
02-11-2007, 01:15 AM
hey bud...is your disc scratched?
and if it isn't then thats fucked up...same thing happens with my DoA4:( i liked that game...

J Lo
02-11-2007, 02:17 AM
hey quick question...if i delete everything from this game off of my hard drive and start out clean, will i lose all of the gamerscore i got from this game or will it still be there...like on my hard drive theres 2 things for this game...the settings and the saved game...if i delete those both will i still have the gamerscore that i earned in this game or will it take it away from me

KilluhKam
02-11-2007, 02:18 AM
you cant delete gamerscore

J Lo
02-11-2007, 02:31 AM
you cant delete gamerscore

so i can delete this game off of my hard drive start off clean and still have the gs that i earned for it?

I N64 I MaRiO
02-11-2007, 02:40 AM
lol, yea, you can't delete gamerscore...oops...finally got the last part of the message:)

Spot2009
02-11-2007, 02:59 AM
so i can delete this game off of my hard drive start off clean and still have the gs that i earned for it?
Well... Logically.. That's SUPPOSED to happen.

Anyways, it may be your disc. Ask a friend to load your game into his or her Xbox 360. If it doesn't work, it's the game. If it DOES work, something is wrong.

If something IS wrong, the only advice I can give you is to turn off your Xbox, re-attach your HDD, and load up the game.

J Lo
02-11-2007, 03:07 AM
Well... Logically.. That's SUPPOSED to happen.

Anyways, it may be your disc. Ask a friend to load your game into his or her Xbox 360. If it doesn't work, it's the game. If it DOES work, something is wrong.

If something IS wrong, the only advice I can give you is to turn off your Xbox, re-attach your HDD, and load up the game.

i already deleted the game off of my hard drive and my gs was still there...so not a big deal...and lol ur gs is 12345 lol

Smokez
02-11-2007, 04:37 AM
Well if i was id just be happy u can play. l cant play the game online and i bought it for 80 Bucks. lt works on a 2nd account but not my main and that really bugs me. Everytime i win the match it freezes and i lose everything