PDA

View Full Version : Here's a good bad luck story

darkXhawk
02-11-2007, 03:41 AM
Last week my 360 quit spinning the discs. I had it sent in to get fixed. Meanwhile, I've been waiting all week to be able to rent a 360 from the local video store. The reason I had to wait is because their console was also getting fixed. I finally got one tonight, got it home, hooked it up and instantly got 3 red lights. Im going crazy without it and this just tops it off. Now instead of the store giving me my money back, they will only put credit on my account. I paid $60 for 5 nights plus $5 on a late fee. The other video store in town has one but its not due back until Tuesday. It doesn't matter now though because I don't have the money to rent it when it does come back. Luckily my friend has one but its not the same. The only good thing that came out of this situation is that Microsoft gave me a free 1 year warrenty.

YerpY
02-11-2007, 03:26 PM
should of bought it at best buy and got a warranty, could of just brought it in and left with a new one... i am going to have to do that soon :(

BullseyeBounty
02-11-2007, 11:04 PM
that sucks, should have bought one at best buy / walmart / zellers or something.

YerpY
02-11-2007, 11:08 PM
lol hey! thats what i said pretty much