PDA

View Full Version : Easy way for Points Count Mode

Powerman1469
10-11-2009, 11:30 PM
If anyone is having troubles with this mode. The best way to get points is doing the rebound off the wall or guy and shooting a few in air then pushing B so you slide when you hit the ground and then head shots, if you get a good muti you will be getting +100 to 125 175 per kill. I was having a hard time with this but then my buddy told me this cuz i never even used the rebound skill before. To do the rebound is you dont know just jump at a wall then right when you hit it push A again and she will do a rebound shoot 1 or 2 guys then push B hitting the floor sliding go crazy getting mostly head shots if you have a x5 you will be getting 100+ on every kill.

Im finishing up points count mode now and just crushing the scores.. just thought i'd post cuz the guide doesn't say much about this mode.

Thanks Nikolai420 for explaining this to me

Arimic52
10-16-2009, 01:31 AM
ahh but how did you do chapter 10 shock therapy? it's all in rage mode, and all you get is about 8 guys at first and a 250pt fire emblem, and then it's all rage mode, i've gotten a chain kill count up to 88 and still not enough points, it's killing me cause it's the last level i have to do, any suggestions?

BullZeye
10-16-2009, 01:00 PM
For level 10, first, you have to get at least 100 points by defeating the initial enemies in the starting room.
Also there are two +250(2x250=500) points pickups in this Room, netting you 600 points so far.
Then you just have to finish the Rage section.You won't get a bonus at the end so the kill count doesn't matter.But you will get 400 points overall for closing the spawn doors making it the required 1000 points.

Here is a video showing how it's done, especially the somewhat hidden bonus points pickups :

WET Points Count Mode Level 10

gomezjr08
10-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Wow! That advice is right on the money! Wet is really a game that's all about fun. From the fast-paced music and matrix-style shooting to the acrobatics and kill bill-style sword fighting (not to mention infinite bullets from the start of the game. Awesome!), this game just rocks. Anyway, I've was having a hard time completing points count mode until I read this. The wall rebound, followed by a slide, then headshots is a guaranteed golden ticket to beating points count mode. I played levels 8 & 9 at least five or six times before reading this post only to miss by 500-1000 points each time. Just played level 8 for the first time with this method and beat the goal by 1600 points!

RazerindemiX
12-21-2009, 12:02 PM
ok what am i doing wrong ?
i have x5 i slide and do headshots and yes i do get 100/125 pts kills but then it drops down to 30/50pts and i'm still at x5 whats going on ?
i need 3 more chapters but am always 2000 points away from target and getting fedup

jortat
12-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Can somebody tell me where the extra point pickups are on this level as I can only find 3 x 250pts and I have read somewhere that there is a 1000pt pick up as well.
I have tried the wall jump method and the jump,slide method but my 5X multiplyer keeps dropping and I miss the target by around a 1000 so if there is a 1000pt pickup I am missing I could sure do with it.:)
Dont worry I have found it.It was the one in the ice room I read it as 250 but I still cant get the points needed abd its really starting to bug me now lol

SpinelesS
01-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the info on the 2 250's in shock therapy (up near the roof), I was only reaching 800 odd points bfr I found out about them.

Can somebody tell me where the extra point pickups are on this level as I can only find 3 x 250pts and I have read somewhere that there is a 1000pt pick up as well.
I have tried the wall jump method and the jump,slide method but my 5X multiplyer keeps dropping and I miss the target by around a 1000 so if there is a 1000pt pickup I am missing I could sure do with it.:)
Dont worry I have found it.It was the one in the ice room I read it as 250 but I still cant get the points needed abd its really starting to bug me now lol

I find Jumping into a wall or an enemy (I prefer walls)and then rebounding, then pressing B while in the air (so you go straight into the slide) then shooting (I think turning 360 degree's while shooting also increases style points) and aiming for heads gives me good points. I only picked up the 1 pickup in the iceroom bfr the arena and got 13,758 overall for breaking the ice

kiler01
01-13-2010, 06:12 PM
what i'd like to add is THERE's an opportunity EVERYWHERE! just get a wall run, doesnt matter vertical or horizontal jump right when you start (if you dont want to move any further) and go into a slide, you dont have to shoot people while making this combo, only when you slide, then you get 150 points for a simple kill (considering you have x5 coz it goes 30-base points x the multyplyer) i if you fail to pass a level you can go through olden bullets mode, which is a good training ground, got probably 13k on it on ackers villa :D another tip about that level, on the last arena, run to the place where there are vertical umm.... "square-thingies" from both sides and a table in the middle. then run up one of the walls jump away from it, slide the table and do the same on the other side, going from one side to another. there are two doors near so it's a majestic point-farming-place

The N Dogg
02-15-2010, 04:09 AM
For level 10, first, you have to get at least 100 points by defeating the initial enemies in the starting room.
Also there are two +250(2x250=500) points pickups in this Room, netting you 600 points so far.
Then you just have to finish the Rage section.You won't get a bonus at the end so the kill count doesn't matter.But you will get 400 points overall for closing the spawn doors making it the required 1000 points.

Here is a video showing how it's done, especially the somewhat hidden bonus points pickups :

Thanks for that! I hadn't even noticed the points pickups up high on that level.

Agent Aero
05-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Just a quick question on points count mode...
I done chapter 6 and the target score is 525 points, i managed to finish the level with 525 points so does this count? Or do i need to beat the target score?

Pentexrx8
05-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Just a quick question on points count mode...
I done chapter 6 and the target score is 525 points, i managed to finish the level with 525 points so does this count? Or do i need to beat the target score?

I got 525 on one of those levels too and it counts. You have to match or beat the target score.

The Wall Run - dive - slide - repeat isn't only good for points count, but I used it in Golden Bullet to get the 66,000 points you need to get all upgrades. I had 66k midway through level 9 and was able to run through the rest of the levels in under an hour.

CyclopSW
07-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Do the kills towards the guns count in Points Count Mode? I've done Shock Therapy like 6 times now and I still havent gotten my achievements. More obvious omission is the Turret gun one since I avg around 35 kills/run and only 100 is needed for the achievement

Trombonafide
08-23-2010, 05:51 PM
I've been told that Points Count Mode does work for the weapon achievements, but that they are pretty glitchy. I got my Acrobatic Sword Kills achievement in level 6 (I think) on Ultra Hard, and I'd only gotten 35-40 tops. The only one I am lacking is Crossbows, so if I don't have it after finishing Ultra Hard I'll farm a little on PCM. Hopefully you'll get it soon if you haven't!