PDA

View Full Version : Easy 1000

EricDC
10-12-2009, 06:09 AM
Did anyone else think this game was an easy 1000?
I got all of the achievements on one playthrough and it took no effort. The puzzles were lame and rescuing people was a breeze.

FYC Punker
10-12-2009, 06:40 AM
Yes its very easy gamerscore but if you didnt realize the game is also VERY good ;)

EricDC
10-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Yes its very easy gamerscore but if you didnt realize the game is also VERY good ;)

Ehhh the game's ok at best. I have seen every film and loved the films, but the game isn't much like the films even though it tries to be.
The puzzles are SOOO repetitive. You do the same ones over and over.
And the point of Jigsaw and his games is to give people a chance to live, so why have crazy people that you have to kill every 30 seconds?
That's not the point of his games. I would rate this game a 5/10.

leburn98
10-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Ehhh the game's ok at best. I have seen every film and loved the films, but the game isn't much like the films even though it tries to be.
The puzzles are SOOO repetitive. You do the same ones over and over.
And the point of Jigsaw and his games is to give people a chance to live, so why have crazy people that you have to kill every 30 seconds?
That's not the point of his games. I would rate this game a 5/10.

You must have missed something in the game, because it was pretty clear that the ones trying to kill you are themselves playing a game. Their game is to get the key from your chest that Jigsaw had surgically implanted into your chest. The only reason Tapp kills them is in self-defense. Admittedly , this was the one thing from the E3 demos that bugged me, but now having played it, it makes sense while still giving you enemies to fight while traversing to the next puzzle.

While I agree that the puzzles can get repetitive over time, the game is definitely Saw. From the presentation to the overall atmosphere, this is Saw. But hey everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Trdis Trvler
10-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Good game, fairly easy 1K. The hardest part was finding the different weapons for the kill achievements. The only one I had "problems' with was the curb stomp but after I found a minion that would go down before dying it was a snap. Only 4 more to go, Jeff, Piggie, and the 2 endings and I've got my 1K. Not a horrible game, I wouldn't give it a 5/10, may be a 7.

EricDC
10-13-2009, 02:34 AM
You must have missed something in the game, because it was pretty clear that the ones trying to kill you are themselves playing a game. Their game is to get the key from your chest that Jigsaw had surgically implanted into your chest. The only reason Tapp kills them is in self-defense. Admittedly , this was the one thing from the E3 demos that bugged me, but now having played it, it makes sense while still giving you enemies to fight while traversing to the next puzzle.

While I agree that the puzzles can get repetitive over time, the game is definitely Saw. From the presentation to the overall atmosphere, this is Saw. But hey everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Yeah I am aware of the key implanted in me, but that is just there way of "justifying" their deaths when Tapp kills them. In actuality, Jigsaw wouldn't have allowed that much killing because he wants people to value their lives.

xPaRaPhOiAx
10-18-2009, 01:35 PM
This game was an easy 1000 points.. lol... I only missed one achievement on my first play through, and it was due to my horrible aim with the molotov's..

I agree though. For maybe the first 4 chapters the game is amusing. Although once you hit chapter 5 the puzzles become the same.. Kinda lame, but at the same time each puzzle offered its own.. Experience? They all had there own twist.

I wouldn't say this game is amazing though.. It's decent. Graphics could of been better in some spots, and not to mention I beat this game in 3 sit down sessions.. But eh.. Def not bad for the first saw game made.. The story line held up quite nicely, yes?

oDrPepper
10-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I'll probably rent it in the future, and seeing as it's an easy 1000 and also different from other types of games it should be fairly fun.

NITRO 187
10-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Easy 1000 in a single playthrough,combat was very wonky,still a decent game.The only problem was the lack of variety in the puzzles,I'll be honest I never want to do another circuit puzzel or steam pipe mini-game again!!

firehawk N Wv 26
10-19-2009, 05:30 AM
I also agree its a easy 1k. You should be able to get them all with one palay through but I missed a couple weapons kills so had to do them but no problem.

ConclusionZ
10-23-2009, 03:47 AM
I hate puzzles, but I might get used to it. Might pick it up

ZombieJediMastr
10-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Im not a big puzzle person but this game was fairly easy. I got all the achievements in one playthrough like so many others. Kinda reminded me of Silent Hill: Homecoming though.

chanman
10-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Good to hear Saw is a easy 1000. I just got this in the mail from gamefly.

Rewbz
11-05-2009, 12:20 AM
rent or buy?

Alice in Wonderland
11-05-2009, 08:15 PM
rent or buy?

I bought it and got 1000 in 2 days, I would suggess a rent since it's new and cost a lot.

I Mung I
11-06-2009, 06:42 PM
I rented the game. Got the 1k. I wouldn't say this game was a breeze though. Some of that stuff was difficult if you didn't follow a guide on a lot of it.

spunyun
11-06-2009, 07:04 PM
I just finished my 1k in a single sitting, little over 6 hours. Everything was real easy. Hardest part for me was freeing Obi. The combat was worse than Silent Hill and that made things a bit difficult too, and the random traps. I'd rate the game a 4/10, but I guess if you're a fan of the movie series it probably about a 6/10.