PDA

View Full Version : Another Midnight Club Game?

Barad
10-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Do you guys recon there will be another Midnught Club game atleast in the next 1 or 2 years?, I really enjoyed this game untill i got my last achievement, no more DLC is announced so it makes me think if its even possible to imporove this game enough to make a new one? I'd so love it if they did though lol

What do you guys think?

Harry Lloyd
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
In my topic about possibility for future DLC I wrote a post about the next Midnight Club, which is supposed to come out in Q4 next year, 2 years after MCLA and around the same time as GTA V.

Rockstar have not yet confirmed the next installment, but I think it's possible, mostly cause they're gonna release MANY games next year (RDR, LA Noire, Agent). I don't think there'll be any more DLC since a complete edition of MCLA has been released, so I think we can count on a new game next year.

I just hope it'll be a little easier, or at least have the ability to change the global difficulty level cause I almost broke my gamepad with this one.

neok182
10-13-2009, 06:30 PM
i agree. new MC probably around the same time for GTA.

Nothing wrong with putting 5 games out at the same time lol. different divisions of R* are making each one and it sure would make Take Two happy lol

Barad
10-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Great to hear but wtf GTA V?? are you guys serious cuz thats cool though i don't see how they could possibly make another GTA already!

neok182
10-14-2009, 01:06 AM
Great to hear but wtf GTA V?? are you guys serious cuz thats cool though i don't see how they could possibly make another GTA already!

it's only the first gta game of each series that takes a while. because they remake the engine and that takes a lot of time.

once thats all done it's a lot easier to make a new game since the major work is done and it's just making all the new stuff.

Harry Lloyd
10-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Exactly.

GTA2 -> 2 years -> III (new engine) -> 1 year -> VC -> 2 years -> SA

SA -> 3.5 years -> IV (new engine) -> 2.5 years -> V

I'd love another San Andreas, but we'll probably get Vice City.

I just hope Midnight Club gets a new city, San Francisco could be cool.

Barad
10-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Ohrite ok i get the gta system now lol, really though rockstar do make some of the best games around so I'm so they'll do a great job of GTA V & a new Midnight Club :woop: really soon hopefully!!

neok182
10-14-2009, 12:06 PM
and san andreas only took 2 years just because of the size. It was 3 times the size of vice city so it took a whole lot more time to make lol.

And yeah vice city 2 should be next, and then san andreas in around 2013ish.

San Francisco would be kick ass for a new midnight club.

Barad
10-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Yhh for Midnight Club either San Francisco or something completly differently like Tokyo would be really cool don't you guys recon?

neok182
10-14-2009, 07:31 PM
tokyo could be interesting. They could add a drifting element into the game. Any city will be great as long as the same level of detail is put in that they put into this one.

Barad
10-14-2009, 08:14 PM
tokyo could be interesting. They could add a drifting element into the game. Any city will be great as long as the same level of detail is put in that they put into this one.
and also make the game easier right? lol.. much easier..

Harry Lloyd
10-15-2009, 04:08 PM
No, not Tokyo, it was featured in MCII, MCIII Remix and the PSP version of MC:LA, and I didn't like it. I'd really like a new city, San Francisco has not been used in this series, but they made it nicely in San Andreas, so it could be interesting in Midnight Club.

I also hope it'll have only one big city like MC:LA, and not a few smaller cities like in previous games.

Adjustable global difficulty level would be great, not every one loves to redo the same race over and over, at least when driving cars.

Barad
10-15-2009, 04:41 PM
All true, i guess Tokyo isn't the best place but i personally have a interest in it for some reason cuz I'v only played MC:LA & DUB Edition on the PS2.

I also agree with just having one big city like in LA and put alot of detail into it..some of the races actually MADE you do the tournaments and WIN on HARD to progress on LA so it got well annoying at times, but that was the only major problem with the game so its all good at the end.

Their gonna improve the next game, learning from LA I'm sure. Its gonna be the best street racer ever! :woop:

RICHAAARRRDDD
12-12-2009, 01:56 AM
It would be awsome if a new mnc comes out! I dont get what you guys are talking about mncla being hard. i didnt find it one bit hard, but a option for difficulty would be nice. I also think they need to have drag races for sure and drfit might be nice.

Mongolian Beef
12-12-2009, 02:11 AM
It would be awsome if a new mnc comes out! I dont get what you guys are talking about mncla being hard. i didnt find it one bit hard, but a option for difficulty would be nice. I also think they need to have drag races for sure and drfit might be nice.
I would love a new Midnight Club. I agree, MCLA wasn't hard as long as you had quick reflexes and a knowledge of the controls. It was TOO EASY after you unlocked the crotch rockets.

Barad
12-12-2009, 12:24 PM

If your using a Ninja? then no its all pretty easy lol and yhh i definitely agree with the drift and drap events they should really introduce that to the next game for sure.

RICHAAARRRDDD
12-17-2009, 12:30 AM
If your using a Ninja? then no its all pretty easy lol and yhh i definitely agree with the drift and drap events they should really introduce that to the next game for sure.

Yes the ninja made it really easy, but still i could win races easy with cars like ford gt or lambos. I dont understand why the racing video games are moving away from drag... forza 3 brought it back, but that was terrible. you cant do a burnout, or even have your own launch time...

Barad
12-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Yes the ninja made it really easy, but still i could win races easy with cars like ford gt or lambos. I dont understand why the racing video games are moving away from drag... forza 3 brought it back, but that was terrible. you cant do a burnout, or even have your own launch time...

Yhh totally agreed m8, i don't remember the last time i played a racing game on the 360 that had drag? Most Wanted i think! :eek:

StillTIPPIN187
02-09-2010, 09:25 PM
lol why does everyone seem to think it will be gta v? lol if you've learned anything from the generation of console you could put 2 and 2 together and see the gta 3 engine was on vice city and san andreas and stayed untill the new generation of consoles came out.. adn now gta4 came out so most likely that engine will stay the same.. meaning no gta 5 untill a new engine is made.. most likely untill new generation of consoles has came out.

and aside from that its already been practically confirmed that vice city is in for a remake... look at all the hints in liberty city episoes. the game has vice city fm(i have no idea how radio frequencys are reaching that far) and in the back of that game guide is says libery city is over, and it shows something about a new game coming out with a poster from vice city...

and back on topic.. i have the new midnight club but i haven't played it yet lol... i saw it on black friday for ten bucks so i couldn't pass.... i remember dub edition! that game was fukin fun so i know this one should be as well=]

does any body know what the Midnight Club LA: Complete edition is? does this game have DLC and this game have the DLC in it already? cuz thats what i have

Barad
02-10-2010, 12:17 PM
lol why does everyone seem to think it will be gta v? lol if you've learned anything from the generation of console you could put 2 and 2 together and see the gta 3 engine was on vice city and san andreas and stayed untill the new generation of consoles came out.. adn now gta4 came out so most likely that engine will stay the same.. meaning no gta 5 untill a new engine is made.. most likely untill new generation of consoles has came out.

and aside from that its already been practically confirmed that vice city is in for a remake... look at all the hints in liberty city episoes. the game has vice city fm(i have no idea how radio frequencys are reaching that far) and in the back of that game guide is says libery city is over, and it shows something about a new game coming out with a poster from vice city...

and back on topic.. i have the new midnight club but i haven't played it yet lol... i saw it on black friday for ten bucks so i couldn't pass.... i remember dub edition! that game was fukin fun so i know this one should be as well=]

does any body know what the Midnight Club LA: Complete edition is? does this game have DLC and this game have the DLC in it already? cuz thats what i have

The complete edition has the South central DLC in it as well as the free Police Pack included.

Well thats a shame that there wont be a new gta for some time i got my hopes up for no reason, will it be the same for this game?

MrOleg
02-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Like ive stated in your other thread MC: La was not that hard.

id like to see MC: NY
they did it for the first game but it could def be made into a present game.

ive pretty much played all of the console versions.

MCI Ny
MCII LA/Tokyo/Paris
MCIII Atlanta/ Detroit/ San Diego
MC:LA... Self Explanatory

there's alot of euro cities that would be good for racing or even latin American countries.

Barad
02-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Agreed i think my favourite choice would be something like Tokyo/San Diego.