PDA

View Full Version : More games coming for Wii, anymore for Live or XBox Retail?

TXClark
10-13-2009, 10:17 PM
In addition to the XBox Retail getting the Family Game Night release on 11/3/09, the Wii gets a 2nd part on 10/28/09 which includes these games:
Jenga, Bob-It!, Operation, Connect 4x4, Pictureka

Wonder if Live will offer an expansion.

Dragon's Heart
10-13-2009, 10:31 PM
I hope we get more to it. I like these kinda games once in a while...

Dragon's Heart
10-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Just found this:

Hasbro Family Game Night 2, which unlike the first game from Electronic Arts and Hasbro was available on a number of different systems including Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2, is being developed specifically for the Nintendo Wii and DS. The "enhanced" board games included in the sequel will be: Operation (excellent choice we think - what could work better with the Wii remote or DS touch screen?) along with Jenga, Bop-It, Pictureka and Connect 4x4. As with the previous release the games will be "hosted" by Mr. Potatohead in a TV game show style.

http://www.whattheyplay.com/blog/2009/05/13/hasbro-family-game-night-2-announced-includes-oper/

That sucks, I was lookin forward to some new games...

Zarkykins
10-21-2009, 04:00 AM
So I guess that's a no on getting more board games.....damn. I was hoping for a few more at least; I wanna see a game hit 2000 and I thought a compilation such as FGN might have been the one to do it.

SuperWoody64
05-19-2010, 01:04 AM
They are making another one for the 360, it's going to have 5 games on the disc and not be in the arcade format. I think it's clue, twister and 3 more.

Also, they're putting 3 more out as arcade games from the Hasbro2 disc.
Bop-it didn't make the cut but twister did.