PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "open the great gate"

pts100
10-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi all,

I have a problem with this quest.
I have used One of the winchs the one where you need to transform with a nautilus but I can't seem to reach the other one.

I belive its on the left where you levitate across and pass the traps.The problem is when you reach the last room there is 2 alters that I presume need busts putting on them.This I presume will open the gate and the 2nd winch will be in there..

Can anyone confirm this and more importantly let me know where the busts are.

Edit....It seems that when you break down the wall in adds the two busts to your inventory well who thought of that?

Cheers pts100

Ducino
10-18-2009, 02:42 AM
Wich breaking wall do you mean?
I'm at the same spot and i'm stuck too! I see the two altars but i have no clue where to find those busts. I've been looking everywhere but i couldn't find anything! This is getting on my nerves, i've been stuck here for hours.. I have NO idea where to find those cursed busts, can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : Omfg , busts my ass!! All you need to do is shooting the winch with your bow/crosbow!! Lmao i still can't believe it! I was just shooting around because i was tired of looking for those busts and the idea came up ; "What if i hit it..".
I'm glad i finnaly can continue. :)