PDA

View Full Version : Changing Mt.Rockmore (Guide, sorta)

xSeifer13x
10-14-2009, 04:46 AM
The first few hours into the game I never paid much attention to changing Mt.Rockmore until I started getting more and more "lighter tributes" to buy everything I could at the time. Then I was like, "How the hell do I change the mountain?"

In order to change the mountain your going to have to be in the bottom right-hand portion of the map. If you can find the giant sword monument, look directly to it's right across the river. Your going to see four heads sticking out of the cliff. Here is the part that confused some of the people I've been talking to.

Once you get into that general direction (before you make the jump towards the cliffs) you will notice a hillside with several "horned-hands" sticking out of the ground. One of the center hands has a staircase that leads up to the knuckles. Once up there you can press the :ybut: button to enter the edit mode. Once there the on-screen directions should be enough help to guide you through changing them.

Hope this helps and clears up the confusion some people had when first dealing with the process.

[PS. I don't write guides, I read them. So sorry for the horrible format.]