PDA

View Full Version : Squeal Like A Chicken

ToeFurB
10-14-2009, 07:45 AM
So, it seems like I've completed all the races however I have not got the achievement. I did all the races that came available, beat the story, and now there doesn't seem to be anymore races and I don't have the achievement. Is there something I missed? Something else I need to do?

ToeFurB
10-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Nobody? I'm thinking it might be like the hunting achievement however I don't remember where the first race was....

barnabaas
10-14-2009, 11:09 PM
first race was by the beach, under some tree's on the west side.

sullydavid
10-14-2009, 11:16 PM
The final race will give you a bonus to your nitro. If you have not received that you have not done them all. You likely still have to progress the story further to find the others.

ToeFurB
10-15-2009, 05:01 AM
I can't progress any further, it's over. I finished the story. And there is no more side quests on the map. I'm not sure what's going on...

JMo
10-15-2009, 05:11 AM
Had a similar problem where i completed all the hunting quests, got the ride the mammoth skill and no achievement was unlocked. Which probably means i'll have to start from the beginning to unlock it, which is most likely what has happened here, achievement bug.

ToeFurB
10-15-2009, 05:42 AM
God, I hope I don't have to do it all over again. I went back to the first race location and no sign of him. I pray that I'm just missing something.

Shad0wk1ng
10-15-2009, 06:52 AM
my last race was at the entrance to the dry salt mine and at the end of the race he gave me the nitro and the achievement popped up. So try the beginning of the race or the end of it which is the house with the tree that grew inside of it on the right side of the last map. Also after you do the last hunter quest to kill the mammoths go back to where he is in the first map and talk to him again and he'll give you a new axe attachment.

Rooster425
10-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Try running over all the mission blips again and read the description. I thought I was missing the ice race until I saw that it hada a name that didn't sound at all like a race and so I skimmed over it. Just keep an eye out for "Fletus" and "route markers".

andresxbl
10-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey ToeFurB!
Did you figure it out? I'm having the same problem here.

Finished the game (beat doviculous).
Finished ALL side missions (no markers left on the map).
No achievement. :confused:

Thanks

the_b1ues
11-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Yeh i cant find him ether

esio gk
11-03-2009, 07:14 AM
Just make sure you dont have this achievement already. You might have missed it.

Also, make sure you dont have any races left. Zoom the map and search it piece by piece.

CityOfVillains
11-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Just make sure you dont have this achievement already. You might have missed it.

Also, make sure you dont have any races left. Zoom the map and search it piece by piece.
That kind of happened to me. I did the last race, but no 'Achievement Unlocked' thing popped up. Later checking my list it was there.

aufiboi
11-14-2009, 09:49 AM
perhaps there's one you may have missed located
nearby the mount rushmore thing (in the shadow if you haven't been there).

that was my last one !