PDA

View Full Version : tophermike- new online

tophermike
02-27-2006, 04:36 AM
Hi guys, my name is Chris.  I live in St Louis, Missouri.  I've been playing games for years but just getting into the online scene.  I have been reading the posts at this site for about a week and thought I would register and start being a part of it.

I really enjoy the concept of the achievement points as it adds an extra incentive in games that I would otherwise skip.  Unfortunately for myself, I have a hard time playing shooters as they may me incredibly dizzy (like a motion-sickness thing), but I still give them a try as that is what a lot of the hot titles are for the 360.

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you all online (likely racing games and sports games) and really appreciate the work that has gone into this site.

ianc125
02-27-2006, 04:38 AM
glad to see a new face i hope everyone welcomes you and that you enjoy it
if you send me a friend request ill be online tommorrow and i could play with you

tophermike
02-27-2006, 04:45 AM
thanks ianc, I'll get that request out after work tomorrow (or maybe Tuesday).

ianc125
02-27-2006, 04:47 AM
whenever it doesnt matter

g4m3r7ag
02-27-2006, 05:30 PM
welcome, shooters give you motion sickness but ridge racer and nfs dont, very intresting

tophermike
02-27-2006, 09:24 PM
i know. i think it has to do with moving forward, but looking to the side or behind you as you move one way. trust me- i sure wish i could play them for more than 20 minutes at a time.

maybe some dramamine will help.....