PDA

View Full Version : Missing one animal to ride.

Punisher10124
10-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Ive rode the following:
Hextadon
Lightning Horse
Laser Panther
Tollousk( Thing with metal spikes)
Razor Boar
the deer like creature
Guiataur(the thing on stilts)
The fire cat(spits fire)
Evil Deer
Gorilla looking thing

Nevermind I figured it out. Its doesnt count when you ride the animals you have summoned.

michabos
10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm afraid I have missed riding the fire cat, are there ANY wild ones left after you complete the story?

esio gk
10-28-2009, 09:34 AM
I wonder what do you mean by Lightning Horse, the Deer like creature,Evil Deer and Gorilla looking thing.
I can only assume that first three creatures are the same one (Reaper Steed). And Gorilla... I wonder which one do you mean.

@michabos
If by fire cat you mean Fire Beast, you dont need them to get achievement for riding all animals. List of animals you need is in achievement guide.

Jaskier
10-28-2009, 05:35 PM
"Evil deer" could be Raptor Elk, but seriously people animal names are in the game and they pop up during hunting missions plus they can be viewed in the tour book and the concept art browser. They could have been looked up before posting. Moreover- there isn't a million-billion of animal types in that game so just finding one of each kind, stunning it and than riding it isn't exactly climbing Mt. Everest.

Pmptendo
11-01-2009, 07:05 AM
The Only animals you NEED to Ride to get the Achievement are :

Raptor Elk
Tollusk
Razorfire Boar
Hextadon
Laser Panther
Guillotar
Reaper Steed

Don't worry about the Metal Beasts they are considered part of the IronHeade Army !!

krucifiedkevin
11-01-2009, 11:27 PM
sweet thanks for the list.. now on to trying to mount those....

Mystery J
11-02-2009, 10:48 AM
The Only animals you NEED to Ride to get the Achievement are :

Raptor Elk
Tollusk
Razorfire Boar
Hextadon
Laser Panther
Guillotar
Reaper Steed

Don't worry about the Metal Beasts they are considered part of the IronHeade Army !!

see thats where im having the problem i swear 2 god i did it like 5 times with all of them and still no achievement

esio gk
11-02-2009, 11:38 AM
This may sound silly, But are you sure, that you dont have this achievement? Happened to me - I didnt noticed it when it unlocked.

Also, make sure you are riding animal that is 'free'. Animals, that you summoned dont count.

CityOfVillains
11-12-2009, 08:52 PM
It does not work for summoned creatures? That explains why it didn't unlock for me... But some of those animals I shock them but don't seem to get the option to ride. Do you have to shock some multiple times?

AOS Puck
11-12-2009, 10:21 PM
It does not work for summoned creatures? That explains why it didn't unlock for me... But some of those animals I shock them but don't seem to get the option to ride. Do you have to shock some multiple times?

For me, some of the bigger animals like the Hextadon and Guillotaur had to be shocked multiple times in order to ride.

Odessa
11-12-2009, 11:00 PM
For me, some of the bigger animals like the Hextadon and Guillotaur had to be shocked multiple times in order to ride.

Yeppers. I switched out for the guitar that has a fast cool-down rate when I went after the larger animals. It was a sanity saver. Just stand near enough so that Eddy gives the prompt (Easy boy...).

CityOfVillains
11-13-2009, 04:55 AM
Thanks!! That worked like a charm

McKaystyles
12-02-2009, 09:43 PM
how do you ride the reaper stead? he just gets shocled til he dies...

Odessa
12-02-2009, 10:33 PM
how do you ride the reaper stead? he just gets shocled til he dies...
You should be able to ride him after a shock or two. Just make sure you are close enough right afterwards and listen for his 'easy boy' line. Also (some people needed to be told) to make sure it isn't the one with a rider.

Ebone4ever
01-22-2010, 10:25 AM
I had an issue with this achievement as well, it didn't unlock after I rode every animal for the first time. I needed to ride it 2-3 times and in the end it did unlock after the story and sidemissions while I was riding the boar to the sea.