Bacon

ianc125

i dont eat breakfast either, but beans dont sound good for breakfast, fried bread sounds ehh, and black pudding doesnt sound too appealing

edit: you could have put something in it that had to do with the topic thieflord, not just i love braniac, but now since i said that (cause you knew i would say that) left you for another chance to get a post since in the last 5 minutes your post count has decreased by about 5 from me deleting your worthless posts

eat only bacon and lettuce for a month and youll lose 10 pounds, and if your fat like 25.

that would be so nasty tho and if that worked holy flippin nasty...lol

it does work bacon and lettuce have no carbs.

doing that for a month would be no healthier than the supersize me diet

not healthy but it works :p just take vitamins.

i think we should make some one do this to see how healthy it is...if they die...then oh well...if they live then Holy crap

they will not die, its a pure protein diet, just eat bacon and lettuce you do not take in carbs, carbohydrates are the body's main energy source and when they stop coming in they go to their reserve energy source which is called "water" which will be used up in one day, and surprisingly thats about 5 pounds, then it will turn into burning fat for energy, this diet works and is the fastest but not healthy, just eat bacon and lettuce and take a centrum silver vitamin and your fine!