PDA

View Full Version : Silence, Ground Walker! (5 sec air) Glitched?

rabies
10-15-2009, 07:06 PM
I have gone for the 5 second air time achievement I dunno how many times, and it is not unlocking. I've manually counted well over 5 seconds on numerous jumps..no dice. Looked at the achievement guide, and the video posted within, tried that jump 6 or 7 times jumping longer/farther than the video..and still no unlock. I am starting to think it is glitched on my profile.

anybody have any suggestions? anybody else having problems with this?

J1nXxX
10-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I actually got this by accident, I was doing a race and I fell through a whole in the ground.

I fell down the hole just before the bridge that you build chasing ophelia (the scaffoliding bridge) and I got the achievement.

OniZuka311
10-15-2009, 07:40 PM
I got this jumping to the beach. It was high enough. The first two times I tried it tho it didn't work. I got it shortly after I got the performance package for the deuce. I didn't even jump off of a made jump I just rode of the cliff. I took a couple seconds after I landed to get it.

SupremeRapier
10-15-2009, 08:30 PM
I've been having the same problem, but mostly cause when I jump off a cliff or on a high jump my car explodes and I die while other times it will let me drop further before dying.

rabies
10-15-2009, 08:48 PM
ok..i tried the hole 4 times or so, car kept exploding mid-air..that was no good. Went back to the cliff in the video..and just kept doing loops around and randomly jumping/driving off...after about another 4 tries, it just popped. Who knows what factor it is looking for.

trieskeiok
10-16-2009, 02:28 AM
I had the same problem as all of you had. What I did was went to the dashboard reloaded the game tried again and it came up for me. So, that would be my suggestion if you are having problems with it unlocking :)

SonicDPsycho
10-16-2009, 03:05 AM
I got this by falling off the highway in the Southern part of the goth area. Fell onto safe ground below, no ramp or anything.

Voxael
10-16-2009, 06:22 AM
It unlocked for me while plunging to my death near Bladehenge ...

darksidecow
10-16-2009, 12:25 PM
same as voxael i was racing that guy and he pushed me off the bridge in blade henge and i died but got the achievement when i did lol.

Shadow Warlock
10-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Heh, not glitched.

I got this achievement by accident jumping from the cliff near Killmaster(Sp?) to the beach.

SupremeRapier
10-16-2009, 08:19 PM
finally got it on accident by falling off the hill in the achievement hunter video, I think the trick is that you need to fall, not try to jump off cause everytime I tried jumping my car exploded @.@