PDA

View Full Version : E4M6 Level Glitch HELP?!

HOUSE93933
10-16-2009, 02:06 AM
Hello all, I glitched the level and I know you have to kill the cyberdemon to have the exit gate open in the end. Is there a glitch to get around this? I hear that sometimes the level glitch works and the gate is open behing the cyberdemon...? Help out on this, playing the level is ridiculously hard without this glitch.

Ninja x360a
10-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Hello all, I glitched the level and I know you have to kill the cyberdemon to have the exit gate open in the end. Is there a glitch to get around this? I hear that sometimes the level glitch works and the gate is open behing the cyberdemon...? Help out on this, playing the level is ridiculously hard without this glitch.
Yes.. unfortunetly I do not know a way around this, I too glitched this level becuase i got annoyed on it..however I tried for literally an hour to see if that gate would be open..eventually i just ended up doing the whole level without the glitch

itz s l i t
01-13-2010, 09:24 AM
i couldnt get the gate open either and that level is retarded hard

Ninja x360a
02-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Possible new find

I was checking out my friends leaderboards for the game, and one of my friends had done E4M6 on difficulty 4 and had 0% of the kills in this level. I also was playing an online match and spawned outside of the wall thing that leads to the exit. Maybe its possible to spawn outside of there when you glitch it?

Tonic24k
03-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Don't Panic!

Once you are at Epidsode 4, Mission 6 and you have the glitch in effect just keep dying in the lava until you spawn right in front of a lion head switch. Activate it, turn around (you should be in a very confined space) and press A on the wall. It opens and you are at the exit. Easy as that.

By the way, incase anyone didn't notice, if the glitch is active you will have a "Frag" box instead of "Arms". Basically it won't have the 234567 indicating what weapons you have. Instead, your hub will say:

Ammo - Health - Frag - (Condition of Face) - Armor

KellyNUTS
07-24-2010, 02:09 AM
Oh thank heavens!!! This level has been doing my head in atm!!
Will hopefully try your trick Tonic24k in the next few hours, once I have ill come back & report :)

SORRY for taking so long to report back. But YES, killing urself in the lava works, eventually u will spawn next to the exit.

Major Thank You to Tonic24k for pointing out that glitch, I never woulda done that level legit :p