PDA

View Full Version : Starting a New game

rabies
10-16-2009, 04:33 AM
So, i guess when I started my first game, I inadvertantly picked normal (or I just wasn't thinking)..so now I have to go back and play it on brutal for the achievement.

However, in my normal game, I am only at 99%..I am still missing many of the concept arts from playing multiplayer as the other enemy types. If I restart, will that all be wiped? I have all the locations/solos/etc now..I'd hate to have to do it again. Perhaps i should struggle through and get the 100% achievemetn first?

PHIL 421
10-16-2009, 04:39 AM
I'd get the 100% first. That way you don't have to get to 99% all over again to do what little your missing. On the other hand if you have a guide you won't have to search through it to find what your missing you can just make sure you grab everything on your brutal playthrough.

SupremeRapier
10-16-2009, 08:39 AM
I'd get the 100% first that way your brutal playthrough wont take so long and you can focus on the story

reverendmeta
10-16-2009, 04:29 PM
YES, it will be wiped. Brutal Legend uses just a single game save file, so if you go to New Game it will overwrite it. It will even overwrite progress if you go to Chapters.

Get your 100% first, then do Brutal. And don't worry, it isn't very hard at all.

rabies
10-16-2009, 05:19 PM
YES, it will be wiped. Brutal Legend uses just a single game save file, so if you go to New Game it will overwrite it. It will even overwrite progress if you go to Chapters.

Get your 100% first, then do Brutal. And don't worry, it isn't very hard at all.

OK Thanks..I am just grinding out the multiplayer against AI right now to unlock the concept art for the 2 non-iron heade factions now to finish up anyway...should not be long.

DeathMinister
10-17-2009, 05:57 AM
OK Thanks..I am just grinding out the multiplayer against AI right now to unlock the concept art for the 2 non-iron heade factions now to finish up anyway...should not be long.

I've been doing that as well, but not getting the concept art for it :\

Any help would be helpful.

Materia Reactor
10-17-2009, 06:06 AM
all i did was go to feeding area in multiplayer custom match and it doesnt give the computer AI and steal all the fan spawns and sit and made each one of the creatures i needed the art for till it unlocked, smaller units took a little longer and bigger units not as long, make sure to set your rally flag by the big creature in the middle so it kills your units and you can make more.

Thats what im currently doing for my 250,000 fans spent achievement also, just about to get it, just need 10,000 more