PDA

View Full Version : Christ! Scavenger is impossible

daninthemix
10-16-2009, 01:39 PM
I've seen the video of people on YouTube basically being Jesus on this mission. Doesn't exactly help normal human beings pass it does it??

AnimeCommander
10-16-2009, 04:29 PM
I've seen the video of people on YouTube basically being Jesus on this mission. Doesn't exactly help normal human beings pass it does it??
Best advice I can give is to hit the Soviets first and make use of the Apocalypse Tanks' alternate mode (the drain and grind works much better on the buildings). If either enemy gets an Athena Cannon or a Wave Force Artillery, take it out as soon as you can. Don't chase units (except for for Athena Cannons and Wave Force Artillery, as their range is too great and they can only take a couple of hits anyway) and hit the buildings until the units come back. If you can snag the units more in the path to the enemy bases first, then they won't be able to snag that many units. The biggest problem I had was jumping across the map to make sure all my units weren't getting killed and doing the proper killing (and that's a problem with all the challenges). It did take me some five or so tries, but once I did get it, I was well under the par time.

KIDDRAGON67
11-22-2009, 08:59 AM
It toke me roughly 10 trys but once i captured the king oni and apocayplse tanks i retreate so i could grab the units near my base. Then once i started attacking the rising sun, she actually wiped out the soviets for me which i didn't expect.

So you might get lucky just like i did.

P.S i also used the RA button.

Silvx
12-21-2009, 07:22 AM
Be Rising Sun, Set up 3 dojo Cores out near the Oni's / Apocalypses / Tesla Tanks. While they're going there set up Refineries. Make Imperial Troopers and use their Banzai sword attack to run to the vehicles faster. Once you have a decent amount go destroy. De.st.roy. The Rising Sun commander. If she gets built up a little bit she will make those giant floating heads that are... Horrible. After that run and destroy The soviets base. While you are destroying The rising suns base, capture the unites near your base to defend yourself from the soviets until you go for the attack

macd
05-21-2010, 03:27 AM
I'm gonna try this, Scavenger is pissing me off cause it's whopped my sorry ass for like 2 hours tonight.

RUSSIAN ODST
06-22-2010, 02:03 PM
i beat this one 2 days ago. all i did was build defences to obviously defend, and then i built Apollo fighters and Harbinger gunships. Worked pretty well for me. Take out the allies first as there vindicators and stuff like that become a pain.

Citywidejouri
06-22-2010, 06:07 PM
this the one whit the island full of empty tanks etc, and you can cap em whit infrantry.

Against a Japan and sovjet team?

Cause i just build the helicopters of the japan force, and wait for one of them to die of the other ;>

A pityfull game
07-01-2010, 02:07 PM
this the one whit the island full of empty tanks etc, and you can cap em whit infrantry.

Against a Japan and sovjet team?

Cause i just build the helicopters of the japan force, and wait for one of them to die of the other ;>
lol nap cake, you probaly didnt get it in par did ya ;)

Heraldofkaos
07-11-2010, 01:36 PM
I just infantry rushed the middle took 2 attempts but then again im having trouble with the future tank level so kharma is restored

Doominatorx6
08-06-2010, 07:46 PM
It took me about 3 or 4 tries to do it, but eventually I succeeded and i think i'm 40-somethingth on the leaderboards. Here's what I did:

IN THIS ORDER: Build
- Dojo Core X2
- Generator Core (deploy ASAP, this prevents low-power build slowdown)
- Dojo Core
THATS IT.

If you waypoint your dojo cores it'll make a hell of a difference. Put one near the middle of the map (below two waveforce artillery's), one north of the Rising Sun base (below two apoc tanks) and one left of that (near some King Oni and Tesla Tanks). Now pump out infantry and rush them to the big units (onis, apocs, tesla tanks, and mirage tanks, NOTHING else).

I sent 2 oni's and 2 apocs (and 2 tesla tanks I think) to the soviet base (beware of athena cannons, everything else will just die) and put them in aggressive stance. In no time that base will be gone. Now move everyone else (at the same time) to the Rising Sun base. Again, watch out for long range units, and beware of Chopper VX's. You have NO anti-air so move quickly in blowing up their base (on my successful run, i didn't see any choppers).

This took me 4:30. It's challenging and will take a few tries to get it right.

metallicafan459
11-19-2010, 09:48 PM
ha! how stupid of me! I was using Engi's to capture the units till i read this! :mad:

EDIT: Also didnt notice how old this thread is.....

GSTAR321
06-24-2011, 01:17 AM
I didnt find this one too hard.

Basically you need to be quick to attack the enemy bases.

Basically I chose the empire and built 1 X power core and 3 X dodjo cores.

Thats it.

I then built imperial warriors and immediatley got them to run to the king oni's first, then athena canona, apocalypse tanks, mirage tanks and tesla tanks. I also got then to grab the wave force artillery vehicles ... once I had a fair few captured I selected all and went to the soviet base and destroyed it.

Once the soviet base was destroyed I then started heading over to the empire base. Whilst heading over to the empire base I was still building imperial warriors and as my other units were making their way to the base I was capturing more vehicles/tesla tanks etc along the way.

Make sure you capture at least 2 x anti-air vehicles at this time such as the empire vx-chopper thingy.

Once ready just go and destroy the empire base with all the units.

I think my time was 8 mins or so, just guessing.