PDA

View Full Version : little-hard ninja Achivement after game finished

FromSoftware
10-16-2009, 05:35 PM
I have just finished the game on easy lol so now am back the menu

just wondering if i can go to option and change diffuclty settings from there to hard and when i press ok it was safe it so go to story mode reply first mission on hard mode so will it work ?

because i dont want to start a new game since i am in level 15 in the game with 6hearts

thanks

xYDSxLegend
10-17-2009, 05:09 AM
Yeah, I want to know the same. Really don't want to start from level one again.

FromSoftware
10-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Anyone ? I would like to know ASAP because am also collecting jutizo thing aswell thats 200g end of the game :P

bjh_27
10-18-2009, 12:45 AM
also looking to find this out.

when you finish game (on level 15) can you get this achievement by changing difficulty to hard then replaying each mission from the level option?

i guess this would mean reloading each level, as when you 'replay' a mission it takes you back to the menu once you finish so you would need to select another mission --- would the game note which levels you had played on hard???? probably not i guess, oh well 900gs will have to do

FromSoftware
10-18-2009, 01:18 AM
I guess your right sir

just noticed when you finish the level there is no game saving icon on top of the screen it will only ask you if you want to go back to menu or replay so it wont safe it i quess i haved to start a new game on hard. not being rude but this game gets so boring and dead after a while ahhhh wouldn't mind if the game was fun at the same time but is so dry i quess leaving it 530g is ok

Tj1zzle
10-21-2009, 07:14 PM
well idk if theres a verdict on this yet but ive been replaying every level on the hard difficulty since at the end of each level it saves, it worked for me with the animals so why not difficulty..

ive got about 3 levels left so ill let you know if any luck

Joshy8632
10-23-2009, 07:58 PM
I would like to gladly confirm that you can get the Hard Achievement through replaying it level by level just make sure you play the bosses as well. :-)

Your welcome peoplez!

LMAO had fun with this one!

EA Shenron
11-01-2009, 07:51 AM
any answer ?? My sons has almost finished his game in easy difficulty and I don't want to erase his save for my playthrough on hard difficulty (he is playing on my account).
As it is working with animals and jizo statues, I assume it should work with difficulty, don't you think ?

Edit after Joshy8632 answer : Great news !!!

WhyteRomeo
12-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Okay, so I started the game and didn't even notice that there were different difficulty settings until I saw the achievement for it. I haven't completed the game yet and wanted all the final achievements to pop at the same time, so I wanted to go back and complete the levels on hard that I have already completed.

I just finished going back and completing the first level on hard, and noticed that all the gates are open, so I could just run through the level without completing any of the tasks. If I run through the levels and just rescue the animals on my way, will I still get the achievement for Hard Little Ninja and Animal Friend when I complete it? Or would it be best just to start the game over on hard? Thanks

WhyteRomeo
12-05-2009, 12:47 PM
I didn't restart, I just went back and completed the levels on hard that I had missed, and then continued on.

To further clarify, I got the Hard Little Ninja when I completed the game. Also, when I went back and redid the levels, I made sure to collect all the animals again, and when I got to the end and rescued the last animal, I also got the Animal Friend achievement :woop:

apici
12-21-2009, 03:47 PM
...nobody knows if is possible to reply levels in HARD mode and keep all the upgrade u got in your previous game on easy?

jkb3057
01-10-2010, 12:54 AM
All - Some others have posted similar comments above, but I wanted to let everyone know that I played through the game on easy, and then used "replay level" with the difficulty changed to hard and the Hard Little Ninja achievement unlocked just fine. Also, all spells, inventory, etc. did carry over, so beating the last boss on hard wasnt too bad since I had 9 health potions saved up by then.

Andr0077
01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Finished playing through all of the levels including the bosses on hard last night, guess what? no Hard little Ninja achievement! Thinking about ditching the save game and starting again, but as much as I liked the first playthrough I'm not sure I can stomach a third for 100gs :(

TheHatter
03-02-2010, 02:06 AM
I was ready to start over from scratch on hard because my replays didn't give me the achievement, but first I decided to do the silent assas...ninja and perfect rafting, and as I was scrolling through the levels, I realized I missed one. I played the Big Jump on hard and right as I left the level, Hard little ninja popped.

Apollo Spektor
06-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Awesome! Good to know I don't have to start the entire game over without all the extras I had gotten throughout the game.

Thanks for the info, guys!

HuskyHuscarl
07-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Yee you can just replay every mission on hard to get the achievement
However some people say at the end of the game they didnt get the achievement, check youve done every mission ... the easiest to forget is the 'Big Jump' and the 'Final approach' mission because of the similarities of the picture :)