PDA

View Full Version : Glitched achievements?

Blame Me
10-16-2009, 05:48 PM
So, as of now, I have completed all races and rode every animal. The only thing is, the achievements didn't unlock. Has anyone else had this problem? Any confirmation would be appreciated. Thank you.

rabies
10-16-2009, 05:57 PM
So, as of now, I have completed all races and rode every animal. The only thing is, the achievements didn't unlock. Has anyone else had this problem? Any confirmation would be appreciated. Thank you.

On the races...are you sure? This is the first I've heard

On the animals....you can't ride any animal you summon..those don't count. You have to stun all the ones that are wild and ride those. Check the achievement guide for the list of those you ened to ride.

Zacry072
10-16-2009, 06:48 PM
I've ridden every animal. No achievement.

J1nXxX
10-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Well just make sure you didnt ride one you summoned but all "wild" ones

The Raptor Deer
Tollusk
Hellfire Boar
Hexadon
Guillot
Reaper Steed
Laser Panther

Blaze1983
10-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Im having trouble with Overkill......

Ive done all the hunting side things (last one being a mammoth thing) but it wont unlock :mad:

Any ideas?

J1nXxX
10-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Hehe, you have to go back to where you first get the hunter missions and talk to him for it to unlock. If he is not there restart your game and it should be fixed.

Speak to him Here. (http://img202.imageshack.us/i/hunterachievement.jpg/)

Blaze1983
10-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks a million mate, i was so close to a restart, & im on 90% lol

Opiate42
03-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Here's another for Overkill, didn't impact getting it but may prove either useful or annoying to bypass kills, it was both for me. It takes just as long so might as well do the kills anyway.

I was working on the Tollusks but had to leave, so shut down my xbox before completing all the kills. When I came back and killed a Tollusk the counter didn't show. Figured I'd have to restart the mission so talked to the hunter wank to redo it. He had moved on to Reaper Steads spinning the shoe on his finger. So I continued on through the missions and and Overkill unlocked when I was done without actually having done all the kills. Didn't risk a shutdown through any of the other missions to test it, more than 50% now and don't want to restart the whole f'n game yet, but found it odd.

Made it easier to get through (was getting bored shooting them) but sucks because I missed out on the fire tributes for beating the record.

"remember every time you kill a piece of you dies.....a tiny, cry-baby, bed-wetting piece you didn't want anyway."