PDA

View Full Version : One legend I can't view?

Marriott
10-16-2009, 07:50 PM
I've just started on the snowy part of the map (middle "island") and there's a Legend up in the left hand corner in the map (right next to a vista point) but no matter how much I use A+X I can't view it...nothing happens

iguru42
10-16-2009, 07:52 PM
You can't unlock it until you get or finish the final mission.

rabies
10-16-2009, 07:53 PM
yea....my advice is to not worry about the legends until you are done with the game...certain ones are simply not there or locked until you get to a certain point in the story..and that is because they kinda give away the plot of the main story afterawhile.

Marriott
10-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Allright, thanks!

B1indSide
10-16-2009, 09:00 PM
actually, you can go back to it after you complete the mission riding the firebeast through the swamp. I went back to it after that with the firebeast thinking I could use it to melt the ice and snow on it, but they had disappeared on their own allowing me to A+X it without a problem. So you don't have to wait till the very end for that one, at least.

Now the one in the huge skull area near the end of the game, I can't find it, so I assume that one can't be viewed till the game is over. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SupremeRapier
10-16-2009, 09:18 PM
actually, you can go back to it after you complete the mission riding the firebeast through the swamp. I went back to it after that with the firebeast thinking I could use it to melt the ice and snow on it, but they had disappeared on their own allowing me to A+X it without a problem. So you don't have to wait till the very end for that one, at least.

Now the one in the huge skull area near the end of the game, I can't find it, so I assume that one can't be viewed till the game is over. Correct me if I'm wrong.
yeah I've tried multiply times to get the serpent, metal, legend in the skull and no go, so I assume you have to beat the game :/

rabies
10-16-2009, 10:12 PM

You are Correct.