PDA

View Full Version : Veteran achievement

treefity350
02-13-2007, 02:51 AM
Ok I beaten the game on veteran difficult. But at the end of the game I didnt get the achievement for beating it on veteran. What I did was go back on a few level with a different diffculty before I beaten the game, that was probably the reason for it. The game also said that my gamer profile change after the 1st mission. I am beating it again and I am on the 6th mission but the "your gamer profile change" has happen again so I am wondering if I should start over again or keep going. Has this happen to you and what should I do.

xFATALxSNIPERx
02-16-2007, 05:58 PM
If you go back to a few levels on a different difficulty, it wont count, you have to do it without switching, which sucks. As for the profile switching, I dont know why its doing that, it never happened to me. The only thing i would suggest is if you have a memory card, move the other profiles to them from your hard drive, so that it cant switch on you, other than that, i wouldnt know what you should do, and yea, i would start over, just to be sure, so taht you dont have to go through the WHOLE game again. Hope this helps, best of luck.

Molneze3
02-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Man that sucks... if it is anything like COD2, i would hate to go back and do it all over again on veteran!!

treefity350
02-17-2007, 05:31 AM
It isn the profile changing it is going back on a different level but I finally got the achievement. I was really pissed because I didnt get it the first time.

Lykos
02-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Wait, so if I Chapter Select a mission that I was in the middle of on Veteran to restart using bolt rifles while still on Veteran am I ok?

treefity350
02-20-2007, 05:41 AM
yeah because if you chapter select the same chapter that you are on then I think that counts as a restart of that level so I think your fine.

cravenmoorhead5
03-01-2007, 03:07 AM
can u play live matches while in the middle of the veteran campaign and still get the achievement? is it just messing with the chapter select that u dont get it?

Rodni Demental
03-03-2007, 08:22 AM
I highly doubt that multi-player would have any sort of effect on single player.

avengerRPM
03-15-2007, 11:36 PM
i am currently thinking about seriously attempting this (which i actually need to do as i am NOT the greatest at this game). i dont quite understand what you mean about chapter selecting.

do i just have to start and play the whole way throughwithout going back? and why would i want to go back? someone above mentioned switching guns, but cant you jsut find another in the level??

i wanna do this, but really dont wanna mess it up. any help would be great!