PDA

View Full Version : *** Speed Up Time/Quick End 3rd & 4th QTR Glitch ***

KING 4D
10-16-2009, 10:25 PM
i was playing a game and i had all the achievements i could get in that particular game and it was toward the end of the second quarter (5min qtr/freshman). i was playing with TWO controllers and i kept running the ball to keep the clock moving. i was going to do this through the fourth quarter so that i could get the shutout achievement, no throwing touchdown achievement, and no sacks allowed achievement. So halftime rolled around and then the start of the third quarter. i was distracted and received a delay of game penalty for not picking my play and kicking off. i declined the penalty and it said end of third quarter. i was definitely shocked but this is such a bad game i said this has to work again. so at the start of the fourth quarter i did nothing and received another delay of game. When i declined the penalty the game ended and i got the achievements. hope this helps everyone. if anyone can try this and confirm it would be appreciated, bc i am done with this game and would rather shoot myself then try to even make it to another half time.

*** do not acknowledge the start of the third quarter and receive a delay of game penalty. decline the penalty and it should say end of third quarter. Repeat for the fourth quarter and it should end the game***

SengIV
10-17-2009, 02:28 PM
If this works thus would b epic. I mean. Two quarters of less torture is great. I will try it soon.

apoo lover
10-21-2009, 02:05 AM
I can confirm that this glitch does work, I actually did it from the beginning of the 2nd quarter on. I did as above mentioned, I had two controllers, I played the first quarter and got the achievement I was going for and then let the play clock tick down at the beginning of the 2nd quarter, the controller which got to choose Accept or Decline, I declined the penalty and instantly the quarter was over. YOU MUST DECLINE THE PENALTY FOR THIS TO WORK. During the game i was going for the 3 interception achievement and I got that. At the end of the game I got the shutout achievement and no sack allowed. I did keep the setting as required by the achievement.

I wonder if there is a glitch for the crazy 100 percent achievement. Good luck and hope this helps.

killerachiever
10-26-2009, 12:41 AM
This is a amazing find. This was very helpful, made Zlitch very easy.

-Sonic-
11-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Wow. I just accidentally did this glitch and ran over here to the forum to make damn sure a thread got posted about it. A glitch to make this shitty, easy game even shittier...and easier. Epic win.

TristamRaiders
01-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Great find! Scratch another one up to x360a and it's users! Thanks you!

theOgrius
02-28-2010, 08:13 PM
FYI, this is really only needed when playing the championship mode or going for no sacks or shutout. Once you have the stats for any of the other achievements they unlock immediately. You can just quit the game then.

americansychos
09-05-2010, 04:40 PM
whats even better is if you do this during the game (not at the end of a qtr) i was getting 3 pts for making a fg for every penality. wont help with any achvmnts but funny anyway

Elitism
09-16-2010, 08:09 PM
CONFIRMED....and I loves it!!! lol

ps. it works on every quarter but the first of course.