PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting no achievements?

ScousePickle
10-16-2009, 11:39 PM
I have completed all the chapters but have received no achievements at all. I was wondering if anybody could help me with this?

Seraphim Lloyd
10-17-2009, 12:23 AM
The best advice I can give you is to delete the game from your hardrive and try playing the game again.

red mist 85
10-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I had the same problem. I always download the trial version of games before I decide whether or not to unlock the full game. Normally if you're playing a trial of a game and you do something that would unlock an achievement the game tells you that you need to unlock the full game to get the achievement. I completed chapter 1 while playing the trial and I knew there was an achievement for completing the 1st chapter, but the game didn't say anything about it. So I carried on with the trial and decided to unlock the full game, assuming that the achievement would unlock then, but it didn't. I then completed the spring chapters and I didn't get that achievement either. I tried restarting the game and that worked. So I'm afraid you'll have to start again. I don't know if you downloaded the trial too, but maybe there's some sort of bug that disables the achievements if you play the trial first.