PDA

View Full Version : Beat it! :)

adamlowery
02-13-2007, 04:54 AM
Finally beat the game. I'm up to 410 gs so far.

Jellius16
02-13-2007, 06:01 AM
good for you buddy :)

Jackass
02-13-2007, 07:57 AM
What u mean finally? Can be done in like 2 hours if u wanted

Valvonauta
02-13-2007, 03:48 PM
In fact I'm wondering how long does it takes to unlock the most part of the achievements...

Do you confirm me that is a funny game...??

thanx

Illution
02-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Wait wtf? I thought it came out the 20th?

Maka
02-13-2007, 04:18 PM
These guys are fags, that decide to change their 360's properties, and burn the game off the web.

djphatic
02-13-2007, 04:27 PM
What u mean finally? Can be done in like 2 hours if u wanted

2 hours? Maybe locate the bosses and kill a few of them but no way kill ALL the bosses and complete the game.

adamlowery
02-13-2007, 05:51 PM
These guys are fags, that decide to change their 360's properties, and burn the game off the web.

Or I work at gamecrazy and we've had the game for a week. Either one.

As far as time, the game doesn't show how long it took to do it. There's only a few real hard boss's. Most of them you can fly through and use a rocket launcher on the boss and its over. I'd say maybe 5 out of the dozen or 2 boss's i actually had to try multiple times. I love the game. Once you max out explosives its a totally different game.

Zef
02-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Or I work at gamecrazy and we've had the game for a week. Either one.

As far as time, the game doesn't show how long it took to do it. There's only a few real hard boss's. Most of them you can fly through and use a rocket launcher on the boss and its over. I'd say maybe 5 out of the dozen or 2 boss's i actually had to try multiple times. I love the game. Once you max out explosives its a totally different game.

I predict you will be getting a lot of coal this christmas, welcome to the naughty list.

If you want to beat the game quickly then just take a drill, and with your 360 turned on and immersed in a bath of water simply drill through the casing. It will only work if you use your mouth though and make sure that there is some broken glass on the floor around you.

Unless you are dirty cheaters *points*.

adamlowery
02-14-2007, 01:28 AM
I predict you will be getting a lot of coal this christmas, welcome to the naughty list.

If you want to beat the game quickly then just take a drill, and with your 360 turned on and immersed in a bath of water simply drill through the casing. It will only work if you use your mouth though and make sure that there is some broken glass on the floor around you.

Unless you are dirty cheaters *points*.

Thanks for being a complete ass. It served a good purpose.

graemelunn
02-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks for being a complete ass. It served a good purpose.
No need for it mate - I spy an admin on the horizon...
:AR15 x360a Anti-Flamin' Squad

Fonkey Monkey
02-14-2007, 01:42 AM
well its not like he started it.....
ANYWAYz....how was it? worth the build up?

Webb
02-14-2007, 01:43 AM
I hate to say it man, he has a point. lol

Hardly a productive response.

Illution
02-14-2007, 02:06 AM
ZOMG THOSE GUYS DID BUY THE FLUX CAPICITOR (or whatever)!!! Hey shouldn't you guys make it a rule that they can't post anything about them playing the game as to not make us jealous. Haha, when I get a game before you I'm going to spam messages over XBL and tell you every little detail of what I did on it. Yeah. This is spam. CONGRATS

Zef
02-14-2007, 10:25 AM
It is illegal, and I don't believe the powers that be like that sort of stuff =)

If we do then let us discuss my latest killing spree.