PDA

View Full Version : Titan Armour...PLEASE HELP!

duffster
10-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Hi chaps
Can someone tell me where the rest of the Titan Armour is:
I have the Axe.Helmet and Brassards+Graves.
I have spent hours (and I do mean hours) trying to get access into the red circle areas on the map (which is a load of toss btw)
I can't remember where I got what bits.

I think the Brassards and Graves came from the Western side waterfall ?
The axe was from behind the bandit camp
Not sure where I got the Helmet from
What else do I need ? and how do I get it.

Thank you for any and all help.

Grummy
10-18-2009, 12:36 AM
What's toss, that oyu have to travel somewhere to get the items? That kinda the whole point of the game, its called questing.

If memory serves me correctly, you need the shield, and I think its going to be in the Western Volcano grotto temple place. OK, on your quest map for this quest you should see a red dot high in the north slightly to the east of the Volcano, and one similarly placed slightly to the West. You can get to the Western one normally, but its much easier if you got the teleport stone from the Eastern one. In the Eastern one you get 2 teleport stones, one is on a dude near the entrance (thats the stone for that temple), on you get off a Lizard priest in the same place you got the piece of Titan armour (this is the teleport stone for the Western Temple). Use it and if memory serves correctly again, you are going to be looking for a place where you need to levitate down and move through a gate.

The Western one is just a big as the Eastern one, so you'll likely be spending some time hunting around there too, but you'll find it.

duffster
10-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Cheers
4/5 got.
I just need to find the breast plate now,is that by the farm ?

David x360a
10-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Yes, in the Plains Temple. Simplest of them all, practically no lizards or puzzles. When you are facing the altar, turn 180 degrees and use telekinesis to grap the bust from the wall above where you entered the room.

duffster
10-19-2009, 08:01 AM
Thank you for heads up.
Completed (1st play through) last night. Overall really enjoyed got stuck a few times but enjoyed the game. I finished at level 29 capt'. Now to start from the Monastery, I think there is a murder that needs solving

Grummy
10-19-2009, 08:48 AM
yup.

If you're starting a new game from scratch, Id suggest heading to Don's camp frst still and doing as much there as you can before heading to Harbour town. You can do all the first Dons camp missions witout it affecting your siding with the monastery o you'll get a good 6 or 7 lvls worth of experience plus reasonable loot before htting harbour town, once in Harbour town, just side with inquisition all the time then you can make your way to teh monastery.

A few people I know all skipped Don's camp and went straight to harbour town for heir monastery play, missing out on a good few levels of experience and loot. No need to do that.