PDA

View Full Version : Orb Locations

Xedoss
02-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Anyone know if there's a guide availlable showing the locations of orbs (both ability and hidden)?.

I have 480 out of 500 agility orbs, and of course it gets increasingly difficult finding the last 20...

ac2565
02-13-2007, 04:52 PM
So sorry I made fun of you. Unaware that you bought the game legit.

Jackass
02-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Wht u aquise people u dont know anything off? Jealous quz u dont have it?

moonieass13
02-13-2007, 05:36 PM
lol I wish I had it.. cant wait til next tues! The demo is getting to be a pain in the ass... get your skillz up DEMO OVER :(

Wet Factory
02-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Im not going to call anybody a fag but this is blatant showing off!. You most likely know that somehow you have received an early copy or something and that the rest of us will not get the game til next week. Dont post a topic asking for help on a game that hardly anyone has! Nobody likes a show-off!!!

Xedoss
02-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Im not going to call anybody a fag but this is blatant showing off!. You most likely know that somehow you have received an early copy or something and that the rest of us will not get the game til next week. Dont post a topic asking for help on a game that hardly anyone has! Nobody likes a show-off!!!

Let me put all of you guys straight!

1. I'm not a modder or whatever! I purchase most of my games, though be it through other ways then most people do! Others I borrow or rent.
2. I'm not trying to show of. I seriously thought it had been released in the states since I received my copy. So it was an actual attempt of trying to complete a game, not to show of anything (what's the use of showing of to people with 40.000+ GS when you haven't reached 5000 yourself yet?).

Anyway, i'll save my questions from now on, for people who aren't so quick to judge and are actually on these kind of boards to provide others with help and information (what I thought was the general purpose of this board).

Greetz,

Xedoss

adamlowery
02-13-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm with ya. I got the game legit too and I got called a fag almost instantly. You got me beat too. I only have 390 I think.

Webb
02-13-2007, 07:02 PM
You don't have react like that people. People get the games early legit, how do you think we get the achievements :p

Don't be quick to judge ;) Oh and no flaming, lets play nice and answer the fellas question because I know I'll want it when I get the game :p

Wet Factory
02-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I wasnt flaming anybody and if you did get the game legit, then congrats to you. Maybe I was quick to jump the gun from past experiences when people with inside connections get the game and then just post topics that only other people with inside connections can answer. They do it to show off and sometimes they end up dropping spoilers.

I see that several people on this site indeed have an early copy of crackdown. So i pretty sure you can ask one of them and theyll help you. As far a guide if one of these early adopters wants to take on that feat then go ahead and and itll be cool if that was ready by the time I got the game.

Webb
02-13-2007, 10:17 PM
I was talking about ac with the flaming ;)

adamlowery
02-14-2007, 01:43 AM
I would make a guide for this game, but I'm not sure really what to explain. The boss's are straight forward, you kill alot of guys, then kill the boss. Leveling up is the same, the more people you kill with your guns the more powerful they are, same with grenades.

Illution
02-14-2007, 02:03 AM
Stupid brits! just KIDDING! Um, I have no idea. Haha, isn't there a strat guide for it out? I can't wait 'til next tuesday.