PDA

View Full Version : need help on sefending stage(may contain spoilers)

Game Master 909
10-18-2009, 04:27 PM
i just finished escaping the pleasure tower and now i have to defend my stage from a bunch of icy emo's. i am able to get to like the 3rd wave where i get the biker guys, but i have so few ppl by that point that they all die and its just me fighting everybody. any ideas?

Sporty Flea
10-18-2009, 04:58 PM
i just finished escaping the pleasure tower and now i have to defend my stage from a bunch of icy emo's. i am able to get to like the 3rd wave where i get the biker guys, but i have so few ppl by that point that they all die and its just me fighting everybody. any ideas?

Take and hold all the fan points.

Laronvas
10-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Take and hold all the fan points.

Yep, flying is your friend..you can hold the 3rd fan spot w/o even really trying..after the first mini-wave kill worm and walk past the tower fly out there behind them and fan tower.

Then return and fight. If the enemy attacks the far out tower you normally can just fly out there...they'll come to attack you..then fly back to base and they'll all follow you leaving tower alone.

Also if the shat hits the fan, the game doesn't teach you about using the Spotlights on the stage as like a manned turrent to defend. Fly up near right/left side of stage and look for the Y prompt and blast some guys if you need help.

I heard about the items but FINALLY saw the game tip during a loading screen about 3/4 through the game.

Game Master 909
10-18-2009, 06:31 PM
then what would be the best units to build? i usually do a mixture between everything and they get wiped out faster than i can make them

Sporty Flea
10-18-2009, 07:24 PM
then what would be the best units to build? i usually do a mixture between everything and they get wiped out faster than i can make them

Honestly, if you are using them right, any units will work. Every one has preferences, but I mean I did this on brutal yesterday and it was a yawn.

Just guard your troops man, help them fight...

Game Master 909
10-18-2009, 11:26 PM
ok i just did it again and used only the girls with the guns and did it on the first try. thanks everyone