PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for the last boss? **huge spoilers**

Divine Darkness
10-18-2009, 06:07 PM
I can't seem to kill him, not the 1st guy you fight but Strass himself. I can get him down below 50% HP but then he keeps healing 16,500hp. I switch to strength Kan chars when he uses the doomseeds, but he just heals over and over again, then he decided to throw a big ball of death witch killed all my chars. There all around Lv70 and i use Rue(katana), Juto(2-hand) and Zephie(Rod) as my main party, and i have Zephie where her healing and resurrection only take 1 kan. So lol can anyone explain to me how to kill this fekker?

Strid
10-18-2009, 10:40 PM
I used Juto (1 handed-sword), Rue (Shuriken), and Zephie (Rod).

All you can do to kill Strass is break his hands then beat on him when his body falls to ground level. The only thing to counter his heal is to do more damage, faster. If you're usin' decent/garbage weapons and have only minimally enchanted them you're probably not goin' to have a fun time with this fella. Same for accessories. You'll still be able to kill him, it's just goin' to take forever.

I never swapped Rue or Zephie out, even durin' the doomseed fall, in order to keep the damage done to a minimum, most all on Juto. I used consumables to heal during that time and just kept Rue throwin', good safe ranged DPS. I'd chain break with Rue, durin' none doomseed fall, with my strongest attack (bear in mind just because it eats up more Kan doesn't make it the strongest attack, Jutos best attack in one-hand form is a 6 Kan ability you could argue that even to his 3 Kan dash ability). You really gotta put some fast work (DPS) on this dude to kill him without a headache.

iNf3Rn0 Lan
10-19-2009, 02:19 AM
Use:

Rue (Shuriken)
Zephie (Rod)
Argo (Axe)

Give them all Kan reducer enhancements and spam Rue's Thunderbolt, Argo's super attack (I've forgotten the name, but the one that does like 30k damage), and have Zephie sit in the background with her infinite heals because there's always 1 wind kan in the air.

By the way, with this method you're constantly stopping him from using HIS specials, which is why this method works. Of course, you gotta be fast and use your own skills because there's only so little time after your skills he can't use his.

Divine Darkness
10-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the tips, ill have to level Rue's Shuriken when i get home. I tryed it with Argo, Crocell, and Zephie last night and it went alot better since my argo has 9999hp but i still couldn't get take out his arms fast enuf before he heals, is there a lvl that you guys recommend to be at before i fight him because i was thinking about just outleveling him for the fight also.

Divine Darkness
10-19-2009, 10:31 PM
I tried my original party again and i don't know what i did differently this time but i destroyed the guy lol i took over 60% of his health the first time he went down and he only had the chance to heal once.