PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, WTF is this?

KindredPOKER
10-18-2009, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't consider myself a pro at RPGs but I'd say I was pretty good, full Gamerscored Oblivion, Fallout, Fable and Two Worlds with ease on hard difficulties. But this... I chose easy and I got to the point where some guy leads you to harbor town, only problem is, is that I still have no idea where the town is.

I've wandered around trying to find the town but everyone either attacks me to join the inquisition or I get pawned by a team of angry seagulls...

Is it supposed to be this crazy difficult? And where the hell is harbor town and how do I get inside undetected?

Thanks.

Grummy
10-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Dude, you didn't need to post this AND make a thread for it.

I've already answered your question, and if you're still having problems, I have one simple answer, get some patience to learn the game or gtfo.

KindredPOKER
10-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the advice, I posted this one after getting more frustrated. I'm passed the farm and some guy working on the farm showed me somewhere, there is a statue, I moved on from that and found a guy who wanted some Gnomes taken care of, done that and now I can't figure out what to do, I also have no shield or armour, just a basic sword.

Edit: Now I've found the right way to go but still getting pawned by wolves and stuff :/

Edit 2: I'm finally in, really not feeling this game though.

Grummy
10-18-2009, 07:05 PM
you need to drop every preconception you have about RPG's when playing this game. As a console RPG it is a serious culture shock, having to actually navigate your own way around, needing to spend time searching and learning about the game, its all very unusual for a conole RPG, but this is what this game requires. You NEED to have the patience to learn, its not a hand holder, it does not drip feed you the game like Fable or Oblivion or Two Worlds did.