PDA

View Full Version : Question about the difficulty achievements

Colham
10-18-2009, 07:48 PM
If I start the game on normal, then switch to Brutal half way through do I get the achievement for finishing it on Brutal?

mrKaN1vE
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
It's not really that hard, I'm about 39% into the game and it's not bad but the second stage battle and the other battles seem tough to me but other then that BRUTAL is not that hard.

sirmix69
10-18-2009, 09:18 PM
That answer had absolutely NOTHING to do with his question dude.....Can someone answer this correctly though? cause i am also wondering this, and i am just past the dry ice mission, and want to switch it to brutal before the end if i get the chiev for it.

hobobicus
10-18-2009, 10:16 PM
you realise developers caught on to the old swap the difficulty glitch ages ago. i doubt a new game would let you play through on easy just to swap at the last minute and reap the rewards for doing it on hard

Amazon XD
10-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Nope. You have to start on Brutal. Tough luck.

pacokorn77
10-19-2009, 07:56 PM
I'd really like to know why people still think this exploit works.

@ sirmix - I can tell why he gave that answer, as he's selling the guy on just going with Brütal to begin with, rather than switching difficulties halfway through, speeding up the first half of the game. It's a legit answer, albeit, not to a degree of your liking.

Daz Dup
10-21-2009, 11:09 PM
i'd really like to know why people still think this exploit works.

@ sirmix - i can tell why he gave that answer, as he's selling the guy on just going with brütal to begin with, rather than switching difficulties halfway through, speeding up the first half of the game. It's a legit answer, albeit, not to a degree of your liking.

*high five!*

michabos
10-22-2009, 09:03 AM
I wonder if I can replay missions using the chapters to get the brutal one? I have done EVERYTHING except the last one on brutal. By that time I was so tired of it I switched to Gentle.

Someone pointed out how stupid it is to think you can cheat your way through the game by changing difficulty at the end. At the same time, it is just as stupid if you couldn't use chapters in a modern game...