PDA

View Full Version : Please confirm all serpents

TFU
10-18-2009, 11:53 PM
As the title suggests, I just want to make sure that Achievement Hunter's map is complete for the serpents. I was using it when they stated that they were missing a buried metal and a serpent and thought I'd make sure that all 120 are now on the map. Thanks much.

Facial La Fleur
10-18-2009, 11:55 PM
I found 117 serpents on my own but went through the whole map to confirm it was accurate. It is complete and awesome.

hefe13
10-18-2009, 11:55 PM
It is. It's what I used for all collecting

TFU
10-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Nevermind, I confirmed with someone who has them all that they are in fact there.

Trash Man
10-19-2009, 01:43 PM
I notice the maps have received 2 updates since I printed them out and used them. I ticked off each one as I got and I have everything now apart from 1 serpent.

Does anyone know if a missing serpent was added to these maps in the last couple of updates? If so which one :) I don't really wanna have to go through them all again.

guthmund
10-19-2009, 03:32 PM
I notice the maps have received 2 updates since I printed them out and used them. I ticked off each one as I got and I have everything now apart from 1 serpent.

Does anyone know if a missing serpent was added to these maps in the last couple of updates? If so which one :) I don't really wanna have to go through them all again.

I know they were missing one viewpoint and one serpent in the beginning, but I don't know which ones they were. The maps I printed off last Thursday night (15th) were accurate. I used them this past weekend with no trouble. I haven't been through the jumps yet, but everything else was there.

If you're worried about it, just compare them. I assume you noted the stuff you collected, right? Just transfer the notations.

NightxShadowxNW
10-19-2009, 04:59 PM
yep i got my all my stuff with there map