PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the most stupidly over the top game ever made?

Secret 5quirrel
10-19-2009, 12:18 AM
OK so i bought this game thinking it was gonna the usual serious type of shooter with a bit of stranglehold slow mo thrown in, I was so wrong. From the first level it's so over the top and daft i can't stop playing it, its absolutely brilliant!
Withought a doubt one of the most entertaining games of the year when you just want to switch off and mess around on it, one minute your doing the matrix reloaded scene on the motorway, the next your having a gun fight free falling out of a plane. The musics spot on an it feels like your playing a spin off from the Kill Bill movies.
Iv'e read a lot of people bitching about it and saying the graphics look shit, game play is terrible but to be honest this games all about just having fun an i think it does it unbelieveably well. I'm loving it so much i bought it on the same day of Brutal Legend an ive hardly put that in the drive. If you want a laugh for 10 or so hours an don't mind the gritty looking graphics it's deffinately worth picking up.

AlecArticuno
10-20-2009, 01:51 AM
OK so i bought this game thinking it was gonna the usual serious type of shooter with a bit of stranglehold slow mo thrown in, I was so wrong. From the first level it's so over the top and daft i can't stop playing it, its absolutely brilliant!
Withought a doubt one of the most entertaining games of the year when you just want to switch off and mess around on it, one minute your doing the matrix reloaded scene on the motorway, the next your having a gun fight free falling out of a plane. The musics spot on an it feels like your playing a spin off from the Kill Bill movies.
Iv'e read a lot of people bitching about it and saying the graphics look shit, game play is terrible but to be honest this games all about just having fun an i think it does it unbelieveably well. I'm loving it so much i bought it on the same day of Brutal Legend an ive hardly put that in the drive. If you want a laugh for 10 or so hours an don't mind the gritty looking graphics it's deffinately worth picking up.

i agree with you on every level. by far one of my new favorite games.

Elit3 m0nkey
10-20-2009, 09:27 PM

Yea someone else who just likes the game because it is fun. Definitely agree with you, and I think the graphics are actually pretty good (above average but not Halo, GoW, or CoD level).

oRedBull
10-20-2009, 09:29 PM
this is gonna have to be rental for me, i just think it'll get boring too quickly