PDA

View Full Version : so... is ther armor

seahn
10-19-2009, 05:41 AM
just wondering, for those who have played the game, as i see there are alot...

i know there are alot of different weapons and such, and i know of the skill tree, but i haven't heard of anything along the lines of armor, and for an RPG that just sounds weird, so yeah, just wondering

thanks

BlindxLink
10-19-2009, 05:47 AM
No, there's shields you can buy that do different things like health regen, and higher shield cap.

I really hate to say this but it's the best way to describe it..

It would be like upgrading the shield in halo, you don't get better armor, but say your shield would regenerate faster than normal.

neok182
10-19-2009, 06:16 AM
theres a shield mod that gives you protection and can have extra effects like regenerating your health.

Consider it like an armor upgrade. But you don't get to change your armor/clothing at all. That'll be in borderlands 2 most likely lol.

seahn
10-19-2009, 06:32 AM
oh ok, thanks

yeah, i didn't think there would be much in customizing you characters appearance, at least from what videos i have seen

neok182
10-19-2009, 03:05 PM
you can change the colors of your clothing but thats about it.

Spawn 0f Hell
10-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Heres hoping for DLC inclusion though...

xhunterrrr
10-19-2009, 03:49 PM
There is no real need for armor. Too much customization and looting GUNS gets watered down. This game is about guns, not armor.

neok182
10-19-2009, 04:10 PM
Heres hoping for DLC inclusion though...

you might get a new outfit or something, but there won't be any armor inventory added. It's not how the game was made and theres no reason to do it.

Maybe in the 2nd game if they make one. but in this one it's just not gonna happen.

Your going to be going so crazy just going through all the guns that you'll be glad thats all you have to go through.

Kyai
10-19-2009, 07:21 PM
It'd be nice if there were different clothing to download via DLC. Just so the same armor doesn't get stagnant by seeing it on the same players over and over. At least, that's what I think.

I 7echnician I
10-20-2009, 03:03 AM
The vast majority of the game is going to be from the first person perspective, so you really aren't going to be looking at your character that much. So I dont think that different armor / clothing is going to be a big deal.