PDA

View Full Version : Someone, please help me...

xXx3NIGM4xXx
10-19-2009, 05:55 AM
With all of the hoopla involving so much different reservations, DLC, etc. I'm curious about what exactly I am getting. I've heard that I will get the DLC for free since I am purchasing on day 1, but what is the validity to that? I'm not getting CE, just the basic package. Also, I reserved from Gamestop, so do I get the free stuff (the ring and amulet I believe) when I reserve it, or when I go to pick it up? The two people in there were new and not having a good day, so neither were too impressive with their information on what I was asking. Hopefully you guys can help me here? What am I getting for buying the game?:confused:

Mezerashi
10-19-2009, 12:13 PM
In all the basic/collector ed., you get the blood dragon armor and the Shale DLC. If you preordered the basic from gamestop, yo will the the two items as a code when you get the game. If you preordered the collectors edition......well, you get an assload of stuff. Hope that helps.

xXx3NIGM4xXx
10-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Okay, so I when I pick up the game, that is when I get the code for my Gamestop incentives? If that can be clarified, the rest was a-okay. Thanks dude! =)

I'm glad to see that I get Armor and a DLC too though; I didn't know about that at all.

XXII Death IIXX
10-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Yes, you get your item codes for pre-ordering when you pick up the game. Every "new" game will have download codes inside (I hope) for Shale, and the Blood Armor.

Vendetta
10-19-2009, 11:50 PM
I have a feeling we are going to see threads like this all the time with all the confusion. I will make a FAQ thread later tonight.

Thanks for the post OP you gave me an idea to cut down on new thread posting :D