PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Raging Blast's Customization

Purge
10-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Here is some info on Dragon Ball Raging Blast's customization and game modes. Some of the modes include: Survival Mode, KO Mode, Time Attack Mode, Score Attack Mode, Extreme Battle(Gyokugen Battle). etc etc etc.
There's less than a month left until PS3 and Xbox 360 get their next Dragon Ball game. Today, Namco Bandai provided us with a closer look at Dragon Ball Raging Blast, including a close-up look at the game's customization component and modes of play.

Raging Blast will allow you to customize your fighting game experience, right down to your special moves. You can change each characters' special moves and also select the required button combo. You'll earn new special moves by clearing events.

The game also offers more fine tuned character customization options via its Deck Customization system. By equipping the characters with items, you'll be able to modify them in such areas as attack, spirit and defense. The items can be obtained by trading in the D points you earn in the game's other modes. You position items in a graphical chart that's known as a Deck. Space is limited, and items have different shapes, so this system will require some amount of experimentation. Thankfully, the game provides copy and sort functionality to ease the process.

http://www.gamegrep.com/news/26226-info_on_dragon_ball_raging_blasts_customization/

Devil Sora
10-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Soooo. . . . pretty much its like the rest of the DBZ games out there.

watson360d
10-23-2009, 12:07 AM
At least its a step up from them drama pieces, they seriously did my head in when i was doing the challanges, every fight having to listen to a 15 - 30 sec rant from the characters.
Also i recall one of the budokai games (might have been b3) having a level up your character in his/her attributes system.
it would be wierd if goku could do final flash aswell so im guessing each character will only have 2 - 3 moves they can choose between.